A N O D Y N E

Author Topic: A N O D Y N E  (Read 9598 times)

i was taking a science test today over dna and i put anodine as one of the answers so thanks

and purge the community of anyone who slightly disagrees with one of our extremist opinions

I was following until this.

what the forget is the fasces item its like a axe stuck in a big clunky chunk of wood with a forgetton of ropes or something

I was following until this.
Sorry bro you're on the stufflist now because you posted something mean prepare to have your life ruined.
what the forget is the fasces item its like a axe stuck in a big clunky chunk of wood with a forgetton of ropes or something
It's an old Etruscan symbol of political power. It was adopted by the ancient Romans and used through the republic until the end of the empire. It was then adopted by the founding fathers of the USA where it appears on many government buildings and the finally by Blue Meanie of Italy who named his movement "Fascism" after the Fasces. Basically the idea is that the sticks bound together represent how the people are strong when together as a cohesive unit even though they may be fragile separate as individuals. The axe represents the governments monopoly on the legitimization of violence.

Slo

I played the Farming Server. It was fun. Joined the discord server during farming days when it was pretty small. Pretty good. It turned into a clan. I like. Join now. Don't miss out.

Sorry bro you're on the stufflist now because you posted something mean prepare to have your life ruined.

Aw damn it! The very act of bringing attention to the guideline that threw me off was, in itself, breaking that rule!
How could I have been so careless!

considering dren is a self-proclaimed fascist that bit about purging the community is probably real

why is this V A P O R W A V E stuff in here?

get your filthy fascist doctrines out of my vaporwave

edit: at least the community is ok
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 12:13:34 AM by Mr Noone »

I still wanna know who the forget put my role to degenerate on the Discord