Author Topic: Dix Miggie 3 (Campaign/Story Mode) [v1.1]  (Read 22264 times)

"uploading" to dropbox is a terrible idea

I'll be uploading the footage tommorow.
Change of plans; I might start another playthrough of the campaign on Hard today if people are up for it and do another recording.

Change of plans; I might start another playthrough of the campaign on Hard today if people are up for it and do another recording.
Double post but scratch that; here's the video.

I apologize for the chat sounds. I really do.

Here's another thing: if you guys want we can do a playthrough of the campaign on Hard this time with 10 people.

Triple post, but I'm currently hosting, we're going to do hard mode.

Max is 10 players.

found a game breaking bug where if you kill certain friendly NPC's you will be unable to progress.
ill fix it in the next version.

this is cool and all but can we forget aliens

this is cool and all but can we forget aliens
well, no, but the aliens forget you.
so.

found a game breaking bug where if you kill certain friendly NPC's you will be unable to progress.
ill fix it in the next version.
This glitch has just been fixed, redownload the gamemode for the new version.
We also have a mirror coming up for those who do not want to use dropbox.

Happened once before, if someone picks up the key and dies nobody can grab that key no more. Not possible to proceed afterwards.

[img]
Happened once before, if someone picks up the key and dies nobody can grab that key no more. Not possible to proceed afterwards.
Thank you for pointing that out, a fix will be coming.

My computer crashed at the boss battle with the purple guy in shades, but from what I saw it was amazing. How you got voice acting and all these other things into Blockland I'll never know but I hope more stuff like this comes out in the future.

Also, could somebody post a video of the whole campaign? Like I said, my computer crashed at the purple dude boss battle.

My computer crashed at the boss battle with the purple guy in shades, but from what I saw it was amazing. How you got voice acting and all these other things into Blockland I'll never know but I hope more stuff like this comes out in the future.

Also, could somebody post a video of the whole campaign? Like I said, my computer crashed at the purple dude boss battle.
I'm not sure if anyone has recorded yet, but I'll see about recording a playthrough with the developers.

you guys ought to make a full blown half life mod