Author Topic: Dix Miggie 3 (Campaign/Story Mode) [v1.1]  (Read 21761 times)

you guys ought to make a full blown half life mod

funfact this was heavily inspired by the crack life campaign. for the first chunk of the game jayce actually compressed the voice clips so it sounded like half life 1, but we got lazy during the rest and didnt bother.

funfact this was heavily inspired by the crack life campaign.
i could tell

crack life campaign mode was the whole reason we started work on this, actually.

does anyone have any other bugs or errors to report before i update the gamemode?

crack life campaign mode was the whole reason we started work on this, actually.

does anyone have any other bugs or errors to report before i update the gamemode?
Cutscenes trigger when im not at the trigger. Not that big of a deal since I can still walk through and it will teleport me. And at the part where you get on the horses to goto the next part,  the character you meet before you get on the horses voice clip audio didn't play so the character was just jumping up and down.

does anyone have a list of the music used in this

Cutscenes trigger when im not at the trigger. Not that big of a deal since I can still walk through and it will teleport me. And at the part where you get on the horses to goto the next part,  the character you meet before you get on the horses voice clip audio didn't play so the character was just jumping up and down.
The audio sometimes just wont play and that's not something that can really be fixed. Its not that something is wrong with the events but it could just be the fact that its a gamemode cause sometimes you can notice the colors for certain maps looks out of place but that doesn't instantly mean that this was how it was saved. Blockland isn't flawless therefor stuff like this can happen. Honestly when you play this all you can do is bite your tongue and hope it works 100%, its not a guarantee.

-snip-
In every playthrough I've done with the Tavern and other groups, this bug has never occurred.
Please explain the process in which caused this bug to happen.

sometimes you can notice the colors for certain maps looks out of place
fake news

fake news
Ask Stick-Man since he came across the issue along with me from our first playthrough. It could very well be just a corruption but its an on and off thing apparently.
Even when I've tested my gamemodes I've came across rare issues such as textures not even loading. I don't know what causes it, could just very well be a issue on the individuals side when it comes to Blockland.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 03:46:59 PM by Gautier00 »

Anyone else having a problem with the downloaded file always being corrupted?

edit: opened it with a different file explorer, iunno what happened but it works now
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 11:11:52 PM by BreadFish »

im going to say this here as i've joined a couple DM3 servers that forgot to do this:
make sure you actually merge/replace the files in addons because some of the weapons have customized damage values.
otherwise early levels will be piss easy and later levels will be difficult.

i recommend backing up your current addons folder and making a new one only for the DM3 addons.

im going to say this here as i've joined a couple DM3 servers that forgot to do this:
make sure you actually merge/replace the files in addons because some of the weapons have customized damage values.
otherwise early levels will be piss easy and later levels will be difficult.

i recommend backing up your current addons folder and making a new one only for the DM3 addons.
you should have integrated the modified add-ons in the gamemode itself
can you at least provide a list of what the modifed add-ons are

Awesome till alien planet boss battle.

Awesome till alien planet boss battle.
Were you playing alone? Bosses can take a long time to defeat if you are playing alone.

did i miss dix miggie 2 and 1?