Dix Miggie 3 (Campaign/Story Mode) [v1.1]

Author Topic: Dix Miggie 3 (Campaign/Story Mode) [v1.1]  (Read 22348 times)

seriously what's the music used for this

You'll need to be more specific: All music used come from various different sources.

You'll need to be more specific: All music used come from various different sources.
this as in the entire thing, i'd like a list or something

this as in the entire thing, i'd like a list or something
I know certain soundtracks come from the Mario Series, Undertale and AVGN Adventures

added a list of all of the music used in the game in op

played it with myst khorde brickman and dwaif we all had lots of fun playing it. great job

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HE AIN'T MY BOY, BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

GAVE AWAY MY POSSESSIONS AND MOVED INTO A CHEVY

VAN, YEAH, THAT'S THE MASTER PLAN

Just played through this with Queeba and co.
this was an experience. thanks for making it

just hosted this for a while and got to the end, ended up hitting over 28 players. holy stuff that was fun
and im gonna host again (on the hard difficulty this time) in the evening next weekend (2/10/2018), people really do want to experience this again lol
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:10:59 AM by Mr Queeba »

why is it a .rar and not a .zip or something whyw hy why
i cant even unpack this with 7zip
please help

what the hell you forgeted my addons

you forgeted my whole game
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:33:05 AM by crazies alt »

It does say in the .txt provided (readthisstuff.txt) with the .rar that you should be aware it will replace some addons. It also says you should backup your addons folder if you do not wish to overwrite some of your addons.
How exactly did you go about installing it for this to happen?

for some handicapped reason instead of the game putting my real add-ons folder somewhere else it kept it there and put the other one inside of it and  thats what made it forget up
it works now and i will be finding the optimal routes to speedrun this game but i do not know if its possible in 60 mins if it offers 3 hours