Author Topic: Damore vs Google Class action lawsuit  (Read 5130 times)

Are you trying to imply he doesn't respect you because he unknowingly doesn't respect himself, so he's projecting his disrespect onto you? This is such a mental exercise to try and figure out your point.

You could have just called him stupid and gotten the same effect, forget this double quote nonsense. We're all going to die some day and here you are wasting seconds to compile a quote montage.

quoted from the guy himself, im just laughing at him for being an idiot. (not rlly though because anyone who claims that unironically is just a pos in general)

What am I suppose to do? You are like a trainwreck in action.

>post in bad faith
>get mad when people respond

deus ex's plan was flawless

what are you on about

We're all going to die some day and here you are wasting seconds to compile a quote montage.

Bruh, you didn't need to hit me that hard 😢

"awee does the sad cis white male feel singled out? boohoo )': "

lost 50 iq reading this

lost 50 iq reading this
yea i imagined the whole social justice mage would get replies like this but w/e lol

What am I suppose to do? You are like a trainwreck in action.
idk dog but this isnt going to lead anywhere as this is feeling is 100% mutual

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 07:06:20 PM by beachbum111111 »

lol dude wants a court order to make girls talk to him
let me come back to the company I was fired from to argue with the employees thanks

this is obviously a no-go by google but i just cant help going "awee does the sad cis white male feel singled out? boohoo )': "
guess im just desensitized by twitter/reddit where that thought is actually applicable

what in the actual forget are you trying to say here

what in the actual forget are you trying to say here

I think it's trying to say Damore is white and straight so he's evil

lost 50 iq reading this
This is why you spec into will. So you don't take critical damage from a few words on the internet.