not an alt is annoying

Author Topic: not an alt is annoying  (Read 3642 times)

you're the one who perma'd me over playing v20..
I act extremely differently on the game compared to BLF Polska, you're the one who instigates stuff
please provide proof of me doing these claims please
“BuT YOu dID ThIS!!”

You act the exact same on the forum and off it.

Proof is in your post history, and in the experiences that other people have of you.

/support
this guy is loving obnoxious

i remember him being a hostile twat to me since 2014 when he would join my server
back then i dont remember him targeting anyone specific but nobody liked him because he was generally an starfish
nowadays he's even worse lmao

also he has the biggest vendetta against me i've ever seen, probably because of our troubled past
see: redo drama

he hasnt matured one loving bit after first meeting him 5 years ago, hes still a huge starfish

/support
neither have you fire vine, you're more immature than I am on the game itself, plus you're a huge starfish too.
proof? the fact you harassed a player and constantly annoyed / actively hated upon select people too

anyways ; i'm not gonna respond to anymore since apparently 'defending yourself = super bad haha!!'

dude is a unlikeable loving moron, forget him

im just uhhhh drop this right here bye
Quote from: not an alt link https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314268.msg9699445#msg9699445
shut the forget up you triggered furry forget

User was banned for this post
quote from old topic thing doesnt work for me, had to link in a weird way

im just uhhhh drop this right here byequote from old topic thing doesnt work for me, had to link in a weird way
again, directed to nix. his hate boner lasted more than 4 hours he clearly needs to see a doctor

HOLY stuff I READ THE loving MASTER CHIEF DRAMA MY SIDES JUST TRANSCENDED PLANES OF EXISTENCE JESUS CHRIsT

HOLY stuff I READ THE loving MASTER CHIEF DRAMA MY SIDES JUST TRANSCENDED PLANES OF EXISTENCE JESUS CHRIsT

uhhhhhhh

im just uhhhh drop this right here byequote from old topic thing doesnt work for me, had to link in a weird way

He pretty much started from there on-wards.

"One drama? No I want all of them"

~Not an alt

He pretty much started from there on-wards.
There has been behavior from before, mainly from in-game scenarios.

neither have you fire vine, you're more immature than I am on the game itself, plus you're a huge starfish too.
proof? the fact you harassed a player and constantly annoyed / actively hated upon select people too

anyways ; i'm not gonna respond to anymore since apparently 'defending yourself = super bad haha!!'

what person then

spartan can make pretty stupid choices at times so it's best to not even dignify said stupid choices with any sort of response