The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 28269 times)

both of u pls
Your sense of humor is beyond this mortal plane. I'm sorry, Kahn C3PO, but I could not understand it. I beg for forgiveness.
to be fair it's not like urs is anything to brag about either

what the forget are you guys even arguing about?

pot calling the kettle(s) black?

never-before-seen BLF comeback right here

what the forget are you guys even arguing about?
I jokingly called Tezuni nickpb and darth said I was flaming or some stuff. I respond and he says some other stuff full of crap and then calls me a troll.

I never said it was?

never-before-seen BLF comeback right here
i'm gonna throat-punch you in the richard

Seth has an alright sense of humor, definitely better than Veri's
I jokingly called Tezuni nickpb and darth said I was flaming or some stuff. I respond and he says some other stuff full of crap and then calls me a troll.
You were when you responded to me, you are a troll but you are obviously too blind to see it, you could've stopped it all by just not responding but you just had to keep on going

If I was a troll, don't you think I would have actually tried to humiliate you by now instead of throwing zingers? Really makes you think.

If I was a troll, don't you think I would have actually tried to humiliate you by now instead of throwing zingers? Really makes you think.
I never said you specifically were trying to humiliate me, throwing zingers can still be trolling anyways

I mean darth thinks people disagreeing with him is trolling so

No, he is literally trolling but as a fellow troll you can't see it

excuse u
I never said it was?
i never said u said it was either i was just sayin since u seem to be so high-and-mighty about it lol

noedit how would he be disagreeing with me if he is calling my response master matthew tier when he was acting handicapped

I never said you specifically were trying to humiliate me, throwing zingers can still be trolling anyways
Remember when I said "Darth "everyone I don't like is a troll" C3PO"? It's coming true unironically. You blame me and others in your drama for people disliking you and call them trolls. Hmm....
You defend tezuni out of nowhere and say i'm flaming for arguing against him, and using a witty zinger aswell as a written paragraph arguing against you means i'm flaming and a troll. Hmm...

Remember when I said "Darth "everyone I don't like is a troll" C3PO"? It's coming true unironically. You blame me and others in your drama for people disliking you and call them trolls. Hmm....
You defend tezuni out of nowhere and say i'm flaming for arguing against him, and using a witty zinger aswell as a written paragraph arguing against you means i'm flaming and a troll. Hmm...
I dont call people trolls because of a biased opinion, and I said you were flaming because you said "Hey NickPB how are you" which can loving get someone banned, you are obviously a troll anyways, this is why the forums is full of bullstuff people saying bullstuff things, and if you weren't trolling I'm sure you would have just stopped responding by now