The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 28217 times)

No, you're not. You're compliant and you're in here to turn this on beachbum. I'm not a fan of beach myself, but private investigating is extremely wrong.

No, you're not. You're compliant and you're in here to turn this on beachbum.

Actually I even stated both of them are loving senseless. Beach harassed his girlfriend, in turn Nick harassed him back. Sure what mom said, "two wrongs don't make a right" is true, that's not how the rule world works, sorry to say. Beach should have just kept to himself in my opinion, and none of this would have happened.

yea, thats right beachbum! say some mean words on the internet? well ill find all your private information and forget with you on the internet! gotcha with that one

Actually I even stated both of them are loving senseless. Beach harassed his girlfriend, in turn Nick harassed him back. Sure what mom said, "two wrongs don't make a right" is true, that's not how the rule world works, sorry to say. Beach should have just kept to himself in my opinion, and none of this would have happened.

When I say private investigating is 100% the wrong move, I forgetin' mean it. There is no clauses or special cases.

I don't care what how the hell you think the world works, you're full of stuff.

I didn’t know who ran GH until this drama; the fact that people think that you have to be friends with nick is absolute bullstuff. I have barely interacted with him at all. The only Blockland-based discord I’m in is GH specifically because I know none of what I say in there will go to anyone who’s a loving sperglord-drama-enthusiast like I used to be when I was in middle school. Every single person who is posting in this thread is just prolonging this absolute horsestuff.

And as far as the dox goes: I’m only mad at nick for the sole reason that I had to see Beach’s ugly loving dome.

I didn’t know who ran GH until this drama; the fact that people think that you have to be friends with nick is absolute bullstuff. I have barely interacted with him at all. The only Blockland-based discord I’m in is GH specifically because I know none of what I say in there will go to anyone who’s a loving sperglord-drama-enthusiast like I used to be when I was in middle school. Every single person who is posting in this thread is just prolonging this absolute horsestuff.

And as far as the dox goes: I’m only mad at nick for the sole reason that I had to see Beach’s ugly loving dome.
umm ad hominem much?

I didn’t know who ran GH until this drama; the fact that people think that you have to be friends with nick is absolute bullstuff. I have barely interacted with him at all.

Yeah thats why idiots like you sev, vigil, and ide were all trying to derail this thread or underplay that he loving investigateed me. No involvement whatsoever. Definitely not relentlessly sucking his rooster.

The only Blockland-based discord I’m in is GH specifically because I know none of what I say in there will go to anyone who’s a loving sperglord-drama-enthusiast like I used to be when I was in middle school.

You still are a sperglord and don't deny that for a second cunt. You first came in here to stuff on me and add nothing to the conversation. And now you're denying any involvement. forget off.

So you're a handicap and a sociopath. Amazing. Guess that brain tumor forgeted you up harder then you originally thought.

umm ad hominem much?

Ummm? Ignore the point much? You’re a troll. Almost every other thing you post is an insult without any substance to argue.

imagine how pathetic u have to be to go through my post history to try and prove a point xD grow up gayfandan

Ummm? Ignore the point much? You’re a troll. Almost every other thing you post is an insult without any substance to argue.
What ever happened to the cool beachbum? This guy’s a loving idiot.

Are you trying to make everyone think you're a prick?

lets not forget the time gamefandan distributed viruses on the forum and got away with it

How much loving weed do i need to eat before i can understand this clusterforget

also lets not forget gamefandan made some stuffty blockland tricks and glitches videos, like cmon dude this isnt 2007

imagine trying to defend leaking someone's face, address, etc because they said mean words over the internet