The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 27268 times)

i loving hate this thread

and jesus hates you. goodbye

forget this thread i want some xanax

forget this thread i want some xanax
noedit: actually went back a couple pages and god this thread is really something else

none of this would've happened if nick just posted more pictures of his butt...

i dont feel bad for beachbum and i think we’d be better off with him gone, however, private investigating is inexcusable. there’s no defense for it.

if it was just a picture of you then stop being a baby. if there was other info that could actually be used for harm then it’s inexcusable. thats the bottom line here
the part where i point out beachbum is disliked here by many or the part where i say private investigating is forgeted up and inexcusable? im 100% serious on both
reading is so hard guys
Right. I read the OP.

I didnt read the thread which is why I made sure to point out that it’s inexcusable that a dox even happened especially if it was more than just a picture.
There’s nothing i could have done to make what i said less true.

it takes talent to be this handicapped

my boy khaz has many talents

is there like a website where you get all these black reaction gifs

is there like a website where you get all these black reaction gifs
google

Ide's instigated my investigate over a clear joke and has threatened to falsify information about me in an attempt to get me get kicked out of my college. I'm not sure what(if any) moral standards nickpb has, so I'd be seriously concerned about the kind of stuff these sociopaths pull off. Protect your identity because these people are extremely malicious and have the moral footing of Dennis Rodman's Pal to stand on.

I know I'm not exactly the person to talk about being a richard to people I don't like, but I do have a decent enough set of moral values to say that I'd never forget with people in real life unless they did something to harn me personally over a minor disagreement over the internet. I've never understood why Badspot allows people to continue to post when they're harassing people and their personal lives, to the point that they're looking up people when they're five years old. A large number of people have dismissed my concerns as "oh nc they deserve it", well I can say that it's a loving rule that we don't tollerate documented proof of members private investigating people. IDK why this isn't a forum rule in the first place after the storm surge incident, but who knows. Badspot's gotten lazy I guess