The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 28086 times)

so first it was on nick
then it was on donnie
then it was on beach
now its on loving dan
if you've been here long enough, dramas branching into other dramas is the norm

if you've been here long enough, dramas branching into other dramas is the norm
stuff forgetin ridiculous man

i dont feel bad for beachbum and i think we’d be better off with him gone, however, private investigating is inexcusable. there’s no defense for it.

if it was just a picture of you then stop being a baby. if there was other info that could actually be used for harm then it’s inexcusable. thats the bottom line here

i dont feel bad for beachbum and i think we’d be better off with him gone, however, private investigating is inexcusable. there’s no defense for it.

if it was just a picture of you then stop being a baby. if there was other info that could actually be used for harm then it’s inexcusable. thats the bottom line here

you can't be serious

There was a name leaked too.

the part where i point out beachbum is disliked here by many or the part where i say private investigating is forgeted up and inexcusable? im 100% serious on both

i dont feel bad for beachbum and i think we’d be better off with him gone

it was more than his picture

if there was other info that could actually be used for harm then it’s inexcusable. thats the bottom line here

reading is so hard guys

reading is so hard guys

If you actually read the thread then you would know that more then my picture was leaked.

I never even saw his name tbh. That isn’t to say his name wasn’t investigateed, it was. That’s all it was to my knowledge; a pic and name

Right. I read the OP.

I didnt read the thread which is why I made sure to point out that it’s inexcusable that a dox even happened especially if it was more than just a picture.

I never even saw his name tbh. That isn’t to say his name wasn’t investigateed, it was. That’s all it was to my knowledge; a pic and name
to be fair, that's all you really need

Right. I read the OP.

I didnt read the thread which is why I made sure to point out that it’s inexcusable that a dox even happened especially if it was more than just a picture.
Probably should read the thread before you say anything dude.

Probably should read the thread before you say anything dude.
There’s nothing i could have done to make what i said less true.

I hope your Glory Hole cigarettes have the same fate as your leader.
You act like he's being lynched lol. Funny you still think you changed anything.