Author Topic: Minozen (BL_ID 206488) Threatening boTbOTBOT's w/DDoS&SWAT Raid  (Read 4836 times)

I launched BLGlass and noticed something in the chat, and decided to check on the server they were talking about. Then found out he was being threatened with a loving SWAT Raid. This isn't a joke Minozen, and I believe is actually a felony.

I don't know the exact context for what (some of) these people were saying, but I am a bit wary of:
Flep
Benny (BL_ID 177581) "someone needs to ddos him" (bottom of first pic)

his server was pretty stuffty and he was randomly banning people for criticizing him to even the lightest extent

his server was pretty stuffty and he was randomly banning people for criticizing him to even the lightest extent
That still doesn't mean you should threaten to send a Swat team to their house.

Benny1405 is okay he is just joking but dang !

swatting is never ok

iirc he probably only knows his ip address (which you can easily get if someone is hosting) and his ddosing him with that
there's very little chance he has his actual address

i actually meant someone needs to ddos his server

i actually meant someone needs to ddos his server

why the forget would you admit to this

He said it outta no where, just as a joke and didn't realize someone was actually going to do the thing but i've known benny1405 for a while and he is pretty cool !

what doge said actually was true actually i didnt actually think anyone would ddos him i said it as a little joke

when u threaten to swat and murder someone over a video game /support

bennys handicapped so i expected him to say something like that

lol hey guys lets swat a loving 8 year old on lego game
seriously why