0 (0%)
are they stuff now
3 (50%)
do they give buttloads of torque
1 (16.7%)
i suck at driving pls make easier car to handle
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: filipe1020's 2nd gen vehicles but with fixes/retuning (may vary on each car)  (Read 1500 times)

EDIT: updates, the pack now has completely renamed vehicles so they don't overwrite or conflict with the original vehicles
you can now safely enable them alongside with filipe's official versions for comparison

no images since they're based off existing 2nd gen cars that filipe has released - but edited in a way to make them drift in very tight roads (32x32 or 16x16)

there are also grip versions so don't worry about not being able to stay on the road if you cant handle the oversteer

the main purpose of this was to add certain things like lights on some of his cars that didn't have it working, the 2nd thing is making them drift in a very tight track suitable for touge courses if you can ever do make a map for it (or grip races in the same place)

this pack features: the Hachiroku, Cronus, Lozenger Lozere, Evasion, Rosso, Hydric, Aero, Rodeo and the Saloon
[===NAME REFERENCE===]
Hachiroku - Sprinter Trueno/Corolla Levin
Cronus - GT86/BRZ/FR-S
Lozere - Elise
Evasion - Elusion
Rosso - F50
Hydric - Hydros
Aero - iQ
Rodeo - Rodio
Saloon - Silver Shadow

now for starters, certain cars have been readjusted with a different drivetrain:
Hachiroku - RWD
Cronus - RWD (2 variants still utilize AWD)
Hydric - FWD (the drifting variant did not have FWD)
Aero - FWD
=========any vehicles that aren't listed here have their original drivetrains intact======
the most important thing is that all of them don't understeer as much as they did before, some heavy vehicles do still understeer though

all of them have their suspension redone to make them less bouncy over bumps or just a little more tolerant over tall bricks that happen to be in the way, this is to make sure that they can go over those obstacles without facing physics problems

the acceleration, braking and cornering have been improved to make them easier to handle in those narrow roads, the handling MAY be sensitive to those that have not been used to jeep-like handling

the acceleration on the other hand in my own opinion is not very much and is considered a joke in my eyes, but i added a little detail to wheelspin so you can see them in action (for FWD/RWD cars, AWD is not very noticeable)

don't forget this crucial piece of information, you must use mouse steering to countersteer effectively when it comes to the drifting variants, strafe is too slow and too limited to be of any use (though it can be used to some extent, not to the extent of mouse steering's reach)

now, i do understand that there are some people that don't like this kind of change that Mr Noobler has done to them, if you don't like it... just ignore this

if you like realism - just stick with the original vehicles filipe released, please don't bother me or Mr Noobler over this

=[DISCLAIMER: i am not responsible for any type of anger/finger seizures/stroke/brain damage/NO REALISM forget U/im woman asian driver problems, please refer to your doctor if you happen to have any issues that can relate or match with these problems]=
link: https://leopard.hosting/dl/ofunr

the test racetrack that can be used as an example for these cars to race on [link below]
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 04:55:25 AM by Mac Workin »

do these overwrite or replace any vehicles or are they listed as unique ones if you load them beside eachother?

do these overwrite or replace any vehicles or are they listed as unique ones if you load them beside eachother?

it sounds like they overwrite the listed vehicles
it's not the first time mac has done such, either

it sounds like they overwrite the listed vehicles
it's not the first time mac has done such, either
mang i thought people wouldn't be as crazy to compare them, i must be completely unaware of that
if i can remember properly, only 3 vehicles overwrite the original ones filipe released

i recall that the Hydric, Rodeo and the Evasion overwrite their original selves (the others have different names so they don't overwrite, but i am going to get out an update to change their names and prevent that)