People that should automatically be on my banlist?

Author Topic: People that should automatically be on my banlist?  (Read 7384 times)

Le "You should not have said it in the first place" argument
People have love with condoms, but condoms can break. Breaking the metaphorical condom ingame can result in all sorts of shenanigans. What if Ana is allowed into a private server and logs a private addon? What if a copy of blhack was saved in chatlogs?
Well that's something else that isn't relating to the things you said before. I wasn't saying this is 100% full proof

Well that's something else that isn't relating to the things you said before. I wasn't saying this is 100% full proof
noedit who the forget would allow ana into a private server you'd gotta be pretty loving dumb to do that

Ok then.
not really
who cares? It's not like it will be maliciously used against you, its just proof if there needs to be a drama made and if someone needs to find an old link and it generally can just be useful
Can't be used maliciously?
noedit who the forget would allow ana into a private server you'd gotta be pretty loving dumb to do that
People have let.Bot into private servers before. No one suspected who Ana was and thought it was just a bot like Bot.

that still doesnt change the fact that joining servers and logging everything everyone says is creepy as forget
the fbi does it anyways

i read the title as people who should automatically be brainlets

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=315685.0

found a great list, thought id share
pretty funny u say that when you yourself try to dox ppl when u get banned lol

glad im not on this list

Ok then.Can't be used maliciously?People have let.Bot into private servers before. No one suspected who Ana was and thought it was just a bot like Bot.
Verification
Unless it is like Cohort's server
IT
IS
ANA
there is absolutely no reason for her to be on a passworded server

pretty funny u say that when you yourself try to dox ppl when u get banned lol
you have an odd obsession with me don't you

you have an odd obsession with me don't you
i did something forgeted up in the past?? hehe.. .your just obsessed with me... freak...

i did something forgeted up in the past?? hehe.. .your just obsessed with me... freak...
nothin personnel kid

drydess is an infamous problem user and should be banned in every server not only in blockland but every game ever