Bees seemed to have moved into the chimney of my house

Author Topic: Bees seemed to have moved into the chimney of my house  (Read 1888 times)

Fortunately there is a pair of glass door/cover things that's been keeping most of the bees from getting into the house, but some of them slipped through the small opening between the doors, so my mom tapped the gap shut for now lol

/blogland
/sendhelp
Which one of you is responsible for this

cant u turn on the fireplace and make them go away

get fly tape or something similar to it

Best bet is this, get a really long fuse or something and light that sucker up

i can't beelieve this!
Which one of you is responsible for this
*innocently whistles*

Best bet is this, get a really long fuse or something and light that sucker up

Not gonna lie this would be pretty funny.
Unfortunately the fireplace hasn't been used in years and I'm not sure the wood in there will even burn well lol

get fly tape or something similar to it

This might work tbh, but we're probably just going to call an exterminator or something

move out immediately and call an air strike on your house

climb up on the roof and pour dead-bug-juice down the chimney

Not gonna lie this would be pretty funny.
Unfortunately the fireplace hasn't been used in years and I'm not sure the wood in there will even burn well lol
get new wood >:O

i can't beelieve this!

*innocently whistles*

Seth I know you need bees for pollination purposes but come on dude get ur own chimney --______-

move out immediately and call an air strike on your house

climb up on the roof and pour dead-bug-juice down the chimney

Will use dead-bug-juice bombs from air strike for maximum thoroughness

Please don't bomb the bees. Just call a local beekeeper and they will come and remove them for free and/or very cheap (given that they're in your chimney). Colony collapse disorder is gonna forget our stuff up bad thirty years from now, and you can help prevent it by getting them removed in a non-lethal way.

Update:

We covered the glass up to make it dark in the chimney, and the bees have seemed to left, but I doubt this is the end of this.

get new wood >:O

wowe lad

Please don't bomb the bees. Just call a local beekeeper and they will come and remove them for free and/or very cheap (given that they're in your chimney). Colony collapse disorder is gonna forget our stuff up bad thirty years from now, and you can help prevent it by getting them removed in a non-lethal way.

Yeah I think that's what we'll do if the bees don't just leave on their own.
Nuking them with chemicals doesn't seem like the smartest idea tbh, and they are acting pretty chill right now anyway, so the situation isn't urgent or anything.

the smoke will just confuse the bees, not scare them away

gas and fireworks should do the trick

the smoke will just confuse the bees, not scare them away
wouldnt it kill them tho