[NEWS] H&M under major backlash over "tribal" advert

Author Topic: [NEWS] H&M under major backlash over "tribal" advert  (Read 2777 times)

i agree with you OP, but please stop using "libtards" unironically, it makes me want to off myself

it's almost as bad as calling people snowflakes or calling Annoying Orange drumpf, it makes your credibility go down the toilet

Went to an H&M down in South Africa today and got some great deals, like $1000 worth of clothes for 0 dollars
Alright listen up CUNT you think you can just copy my post almost word for word and get away with it well you're wrong alright so just stop what you're doing because we all loving know you don't live in south africa alright you probably live in your moms basement

Also to add to this: people that are outraged and complaining about people that are outraged at dumb things are getting super annoying at this point tbh

can i go anywhere on the internet without seeing "le dumb swj", "fukin libtards ruin stuff" or "forget the_donald redneck Annoying Orangeies", i mean I swear to god there was probably like 100 people that where actually deeply offended by this and now there's like thousands of people that are offended by people being offended

everyone just chill

are they selling the kid or the hoodie

They should pass a law that prevents black children from wearing clothing that depicts monkeys

That would be extremely antitribal...

are they selling the kid or the hoodie

I lost lol

Holy forget that's hilarious

Alright listen up CUNT you think you can just copy my post almost word for word and get away with it well you're wrong alright so just stop what you're doing because we all loving know you don't live in south africa alright you probably live in your moms basement

I still can't believe how wild you kids get online with the disrespect. Is it not obvious to you that if you'd talked like that to me in-person, you'd be in the hospital? Learn not to say anything online that you couldn't back up in person. Keyboard warriors, I swear...

libtards are losing their absolute stuff over this advert and claiming it to be "tribal". ... libtards are taking this advert as tribal, why? because they instantly associate monkeys to black people. Read that again and then we'll loving decide who's tribal. ... Liberals are becoming more and more cancerous as the years progress
I mean, I'm extremely liberal and very happy with it. And despite bracing for something actually not actually tribal it was even more inane than I expected. I kinda paused and thought "uh... people are offended over this?"

This leads me to believe that liberals are in fact, not, losing their collective stuff over this advert. In fact, the only person I've seen throwing a loving tantrum is OP... so make of that what you will.

unironically these racism news threads were posted on MLK day

edit: fixed post being vague and unspecific
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:58:51 PM by Blockz »