1233#1233 and felipe#1645 spamming public bl discords with child research

Author Topic: 1233#1233 and felipe#1645 spamming public bl discords with child research  (Read 8955 times)

i think he meant to specify the fact that you're viewing the cp unwillingly, in which case I'm not sure of the legalities there

He needs to fix his wording. I understood the point he was getting across but most on this forum won't.

this might sound dumb af and it probably is but if someone were to dox him we could report him to the fbi
its just a random guy looking at cp, the fbi wouldnt do stuff

If he is sharing it I'm sure they'd do something

yeah the problem with that is he's distributing it.

I'm pretty sure actively searching for child research is a crime. It's kind of like viewing the silk road, but a bit less subtle and more severe of consequences.

if you didn't ask for it or want it and it came from someone outside of the discord there's literally nothing to worry about

if you didn't ask for it or want it and it came from someone outside of the discord there's literally nothing to worry about

I believe you can still be charged with something if it comes down to it if you don’t report.

a list of his BL-ids previous names.

If its indeed Fect, can't badspot pull his credit card info?

And who says its fect?? No one has posted proof

I believe you can still be charged with something if it comes down to it if you don’t report.
unless a fbi agent had a serious grudge against you that's a probable no

1233 is fect i believe
Fect was asleep at the time of the CP incident, he lives in the UK. I doubt it's fect. I'm friends with Fect personally, and I friended the 1233 guy and he said this.

well we need some info we cant just say some scrub sent cp and say his discord name is felipe/1233

well we need some info we cant just say some scrub sent cp and say his discord name is felipe/1233

well badspot has his credit card info + billing address.

well badspot has his credit card info + billing address.
unless he never bought blockland