bitcoin dropped seven grand

Author Topic: bitcoin dropped seven grand  (Read 8404 times)

honestly cannot understand you.

it's not happening soon. it's not happening now. it will happen, but the way you're phrasing things makes it seem like it's right around the corner..................

dang..... better get out now.......
Think about it.

All of the currencies are mined to stuff and require expensive as hell setups to mine. The said setups require near sold out parts which hurts everyone when you buy the said parts out (graphics cards / power supplies / cheap processors), etc. The current situation is screaming a soon burst of the bubble, and denying that is very ignorant.

Just like the other major bubbles that popped throughout the years, including the video game crash and the .com one, all have similar symptoms that current digital currencies / coin is showing.

I am not saying that it's going to happen tomorrow, no one has said that. I am using "soon" in the sense of in the next year or two, it'll be bound to happen.

Do you understand now?

All of the currencies are mined to stuff and require expensive as hell setups to mine. The said setups require near sold out parts which hurts everyone when you buy the said parts out (graphics cards / power supplies / cheap processors), etc. The current situation is screaming a soon burst of the bubble, and denying that is very ignorant.
Acting like you know everything about cryptocurrencies like this is "very ignorant." This does apply to many cryptocurrencies at the moment but that doesn't mean it will in the future. For example, the creator of Ethereum, Vitalik, had this to say about 2018:

"I expect 2018, at least within the Ethereum space that I’m best able to speak about, will be the year of action. It will be the year where all of the ideas around scalability, Plasma, proof-of-stake, and privacy that we have painstakingly worked on and refined over the last four years are finally going to turn into real, live working code that you can play around in a highly mature form in some cases on testnets, and in some key cases even on the public mainnet. Everyone in the Ethereum space recognizes that the world is watching, and we are ready to deliver."

Note the words proof-of-stake there. That's basically an alternative to proof-of-work (which is what most cryptocurrencies starting out used to provide security for the Blockchain) that doesn't require any sort of expensive hardware, and doesn't require a ton of electricity to be used up.

If that's your main gripe with cryptocurrencies and the main reason you think it's a "bubble," then your fears are going to be put to rest within a year or two.

the real investment is just any company utilizing blockchain tech

Acting like you know everything about cryptocurrencies like this is "very ignorant." This does apply to many cryptocurrencies at the moment but that doesn't mean it will in the future. For example, the creator of Ethereum, Vitalik, had this to say about 2018:

"I expect 2018, at least within the Ethereum space that I’m best able to speak about, will be the year of action. It will be the year where all of the ideas around scalability, Plasma, proof-of-stake, and privacy that we have painstakingly worked on and refined over the last four years are finally going to turn into real, live working code that you can play around in a highly mature form in some cases on testnets, and in some key cases even on the public mainnet. Everyone in the Ethereum space recognizes that the world is watching, and we are ready to deliver."

Note the words proof-of-stake there. That's basically an alternative to proof-of-work (which is what most cryptocurrencies starting out used to provide security for the Blockchain) that doesn't require any sort of expensive hardware, and doesn't require a ton of electricity to be used up.

If that's your main gripe with cryptocurrencies and the main reason you think it's a "bubble," then your fears are going to be put to rest within a year or two.
Alright I see what you're getting at

Also I don't fear the burst of the bubble, I'm just stating what I believe what will happen

are you all tryna tell me that """people""" on forum dot blockland dot us actually invest in cryptocurrencies

cryptocurrencies are stupfird

the only good cryptocurrency is robux

tru

what if they actually did make it a cryptocurrency
would you mine that

would you mine that

the fact that you asked this leads me to believe you have no faith

cryptocurrency is like beanie babies and pokemon cards except somehow more of an antfarm to get into

would you mine that
crafting robux................done

i’ve got my robux miners up and running; this is the real cryptocurrency to mine fellas