Author Topic: verbosify the above users message  (Read 5290 times)

None of the things I say I are meant to be offensive, small child.

"Hot food. We sit out to eat, and the potato's a bit hot."

Thermally energetic substances for sustenance. The party of persons accompanying and inclusive of me rest on our posteriors in a location unshielded from the elements for the purpose of consuming materials which allow our continued survival and existence, in addition to which it is observed that the root harvested from underground vegetation which has been prepared for edibility is currently slightly above the preferred level of excitation.

"Wow that escalated quickly"

My goodness gracious, I am utterly shocked and almost even impressed by the unprecedented rate of increase in tension and physicality of argumentation of the previously relatively even-keeled involved parties in this present dispute.

"leg so hot
hot hot leg
leg so hot u fry an eg"

leg so sweltering
sweltering sweltering leg
leg so sweltering the twenty-first letter of the modern Latin alphabet fry an yolk

"Your on borrowed time"
dead meme dont hit me

Your pure existence is this state has no reason to exist other than the prolonging of the inevitable.

"I'm sorry, what is this Uncle Fester looking motherforgeter doing on my screen?"

I apologize profusely for this statement. But who is this Father's brother named Fester imitator motherforgeter doing on my computer screen emitting radiation into my eyeballs.

"Whomst this be"

Whomst've is this particular person

"bed see ya"

I will be going to sleep on this comfortable wooden frame with a particular comfy mattress on it using a very nice cloth blanket to put over my body, as i close my eyes and do the act of sleeping.

"Gucci gang Gucci gang, your mom still lives in a tent. My ring costs more than your rent"

Italian luxurious fashion brand of an organized group of criminals, Italian luxurious fashion brand of an organized group of criminals, your parent known as your mother still inhabits in a portable shelter made of cloth, known as a tent, which is used in activities such as camping and hiking.  My small circular piece of jewelry which fits onto my finger in shape of a ring is more exorbitant than your payment to your landlord for the use of it's property or land

"I require healing"

"Please, I ask you politely to provide medical aid to myself urgently as I have endured many injuries and wounds."

Delet this

Please, delete the above content because to me or other peers this is unsatisfactory in varying ways.

i will skullforget you

I will proceed to pleasure you with this head from a skeleton.

stage 4 cancer

My cancer has leveled up to the stage of 4, where i am most certain to die. Please do forgive me if i am being rude for telling you this.

"How many layers of irony are you on"