[NEWS] Nintendo finds new uses for cardboard with Labo

Poll

Who's right about cardboard?

King Phony
4 (22.2%)
Buttz
14 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: [NEWS] Nintendo finds new uses for cardboard with Labo  (Read 4126 times)

"instead of selling cheap plastic attachments for games lets just make those forgets build it themselves."
Hmm, so lets spend 100 dollars in plastic attachments compared to ordering a slab of cardboard online for 10 dollars (or from your recycling bin for free). Really makes you think doesn't it?

Hmm, so lets spend 100 dollars in plastic attachments compared to ordering a slab of cardboard online for 10 dollars (or from your recycling bin for free). Really makes you think doesn't it?

Either way both ruin the environment and that's what matters.

Just now your house is slightly more flammable with all that cardboard.

It's not like kids weren't already making arts and crafts with old packaging boxes anyways.

Source: I was that kid

Either way both ruin the environment and that's what matters.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recycling
Both of these materials are recyclable, how much longer are you going to ignore that?
Just now your house is slightly more flammable with all that cardboard.
Guess we better get rid of our tables, beds, and all because it's all flammable! Let's move to a cave where it's """S A F E."""

Both of these materials are recyclable, how much longer are you going to ignore that?

So is plastic and aluminum.

Yet the average person throws that stuff in the trash so it doesn't get recycled properly or are you going to ignore that?

recyclable doesn't mean sustainable. there's a reason "reduce" and "reuse" both come before "recycle"
if they are using post-consumer materials for this then it's marginally better but still wasteful because it will stop working the way it did or kids will get tired of using it and it'll get thrown away, in all likelihood not recycled except where recycling is mandatory

Guess we better get rid of our tables, beds, and all because it's all flammable! Let's move to a cave where it's """S A F E."""

Just because something is made of wood doesn't mean it is flammable lol.

There are anti flammable measures to wood furniture.

Yet the average person throws that stuff in the trash so it doesn't get recycled properly or are you going to ignore that?
"Average" person that doesn't know jack stuff about how to recycle? Probably. There are also times when people aren't necessarily provided with a recycling bin to begin with.
So is plastic
This was already mentioned in my previous post.
Just because something is made of wood doesn't mean it is flammable lol.
There are anti flammable measures to wood furniture.
Doesn't make it any more or less of a good mentality to have. What you posted in the quote essentially said "i'm a paranoid forget who is afraid of my house burning down because i use common house hold items."
Update: New poll added
Unnecessary.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 02:51:37 AM by Blockz »

"Average" person that doesn't know jack stuff about how to recycle? Probably. There are also times when people aren't necessarily provided with a recycling bin to begin with.This was already mentioned in my previous post.Doesn't make it any more or less of a good mentality to have. What you posted in the quote essentially said "i'm a paranoid forget who is afraid of my house burning down because i use common house hold items."Unnecessary.

ok

What you posted in the quote essentially said "i'm a paranoid forget who is afraid of my house burning down because i use common house hold items."Unnecessary.

I don't think I "essentially said" that stuff but k.

You know about the context of my posts more than I do, k.

Nintendo: we made this new product for kids
Normal Adult Gamers: Yeah but how is this for ME

4.20:

- Adolf Riddler was born on 4.20.1889
- America fails to invade Cuba on 4.20.1961
- On 4.20.1999 Two edge lords shot up their School
- on 4.20.2018 Nintendo will release cardboard boxes to go with the nintendo switch

OT:
Looks cool

When I was much younger, my parents brought us a huge cardboard box, and we were told to open it. We dug through a bunch of styrofoam only to find a magazine. We through it out and cleared the rest of the box. We started to play with the box, not knowing that magazine was an indicator that we were taking a trip to disneyland.