Comedy Night

Author Topic: Comedy Night  (Read 1654 times)

This game is quite interesting if you go into the correct rooms...

So what is this game? Basically you look like some goon you can dress up and you can use your mic to go onto stage and make jokes, sing, rap battles, stories, etc. with other people in the room. While this is interesting, you will definitely find something you may find funny or horrible.

Game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/665360/Comedy_Night/

Room (stage and tables)

Here is a video to show you a full example of this game in a nutshell..

Once a while you get crazy people either doing stuff like making stupid sounds on the stage, or becoming full on tribal, or even worse. You never know what you'll see when you play this game. This game literally makes my day when I play it if I find the right rooms.

honestly it would be a lot more enjoyable if the majority of people on stage didn't just spout memes and le epic funny cringe joek lmao

yeah it sounds like that's most of it

yeah after a while the jokes said or the things they do on the stage get pretty old, though once a while you do get something funny out of it

should be free really. nothing more than a quick novelty game

haha tribal joke everyones probably heard of hahahdfdhfda

the game's interesting conceptually but good luck finding anyone that's funny

loel amaricans speak only 1 langauge even thoug i do lol funi!111 xcxd
x

the only good way to find good people is if you continuously keep banning people who are obnoxious, then eventually, after about an hour. You'll have all fun people!

I did this multiple times when I was playing this, just make sure you're the host and you make sure you ban the cancer.

I went over to a friend's house and we were playing this on his steam link

50% of the people up were stuffty memers, 30% actually tried but didn't really hit, and the rest were either funny or interesting to listen to.

I joined the American servers, just a bunch of edgy teenagers saying the n word over and over again

I joined the Europe servers it's a bunch of French servers and the one British one i join i get kicked for being American.

Idk

I joined the Europe servers it's a bunch of French servers and the one British one i join i get kicked for being American.
Damn, those Brits just love their tea that much don't they?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 07:18:19 PM by Blockz »

Damn, those Brits just love their tea that much don't they?
They went down the chart of anti-american jokes lol
- Anti-Annoying Orange jokes
- Fat jokes
- Colonization jokes
- Gun jokes