Author Topic: Halo 2: Project Cartographer  (Read 3355 times)

http://www.halo2vista.com/

this is a mod that brings back multiplayer for Halo 2 on the PC, and add some extra features such as:

• Removed GFWL
  • Removed Activation
  • Custom Game Menus for Logins
  • Anti-Cheat

and the team behind is planning to implement these features as well:
  • Voice chat
  • Forge mode
  • Custom game variants
  • And much, much more!

I've recently DLed a copy of HL2, download Project Cartographer, and i'm having a blast

Itll be funny when the copyright clocks in

It's been nearly two years...

Still waiting...

pretty sure halo 2 vista is abandonware

pretty sure halo 2 vista is abandonware
"abandonware" isn't a legal thing. badspot just doesn't care about it himself. it's still under copyright just like it always was, and if anyone is gonna enforce their copyright over some old ass video game it would definitely be microsoft

"abandonware" isn't a legal thing. badspot just doesn't care about it himself. it's still under copyright just like it always was, and if anyone is gonna enforce their copyright over some old ass video game it would definitely be microsoft

From what I was told (idk if its true) H2V was an unfinished port for Vista only and the source was leaked and fans fixed it up and was put on a website...

what does that have to do with copyright?

From what I was told (idk if its true) H2V was an unfinished port for Vista only and the source was leaked and fans fixed it up and was put on a website...
Nah it was an official port by Microsoft, distributed through retail and everything

i was supposed to play this with my homeboys but we never did too much

i wish the campaign worked
then i would play it all the time

i wish the campaign worked
then i would play it all the time
it works for me

woweeee ive been playin this stuff all day