diagnose me blf

Author Topic: diagnose me blf  (Read 1354 times)

so my health has taken a weird (but not good) turn but i don't know why

lymph nodes have been swollen around the groin for a while now, probably for over a week

my heart has also acted a little funny too, beating a bit slower than usual
then there's these terrible chest pains that have come and gone since last night and i don't have a clue why

the pains legit scared me too

the most frustrating part is i don't have money to pay for stuff right now so i don't want to go to the emergency room

have you done anything that might give you HIV

sounds like it's probably just an infection but go to the doctor if it doesn't go away soon
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 11:30:32 PM by Nonnel »

some cvs/walgreens have a quick clinic. they should be able to help you out. or even a uni clinic could help you.

just as a side note i'd like to talk something far extreme that happened to me that i might of mentioned before but it sucked.

2012/2013 i had a stuffy nose for way too long to be a cold so i went to the doctor just to see what was up. i go there and he kinda just half asses it and looks up my nose and thinks i have a nasal infection. after writing the scripts for antibiotics and flonase he was like, "dude, your face is off" i'm like what and then he just mentions, "ever seen the movie face/off?" he then told me if the drugs don't work, see a ENT immediately. as i thought would happen, the drugs did in fact not work. i went to this ENT the doctor recommended (who was also stuffty) and he couldn't get the camera up my nose and ordered a CT scan immediately. a day or two later (this was all one week, things got pretty quick once they were trying to figure out what was wrong with me), i was admitted to the hospital for that CT scan. i was freaking out most of the time bc i never had a IV done. once that freakout was done (17 at the time terrified of needles), i got the scan done and got the CD the same day. this is the point where i wish i never put the CD in my PC.

i saw a golf ball sized thing blocking my airways (deviating my septum shutting off my nose) and i didn't know if it was cancerous or not for 4 days. i didn't really think i was gonna die or anything, i just waited patiently for that time. this is where stuff got pedal to the metal. that tuesday where i got the results of the scan, they told me it was malignant and had to come out either way. the stuffty ENT was going on how i needed to do this operation at a university because of how experimental it would of been. after that spiel i went to to the car with my mom, who was royally freaking the forget out, and haphazardly took me to my dentist. he took me in as a emergency and made sure my nerves in my teeth still worked. he then sent me to the guy who would potentially save my life, dr. balcerak (i'll mention him by name because goddamnit you did it pal)

my mom and i had to drive out to see him 45-50 min away from where i live because he was at that office, waited almost a hour there so i could see him, and he came in and looked at my face and said, "how is your face not more screwed up!" i will say this guy has a good sense of humor when it came down to all of it. i was his 2nd case in this entire career with what i had. it was a keratocystic odontogenic tumor. the damn thing was so big he told me he cannot remove it in it's current state, but he could shrink it by adding a drain and waiting a year. so literally 2 days later i went in to get a biopsy done and the start of the drain process. this was the start of a long process that lasted me the end of high school and the beginning of college.

as of right now, i'm good! fake teeth and a bone graft w/ 2 screws. i can breathe through my nose! it kinda sucks sorta bc when i'm under the influence (drunk or high or something, nothing too crazy) i do get a phantom limb feeling where my real teeth used to be.

tl;dr: my cold i had for 10 months was actually a tumor eating my skull away. this is why you should go to the doctor when you feel reallly sick.

tom no offense but how many loving teeth did you get removed
that sounds like a nightmare

tom no offense but how many loving teeth did you get removed
that sounds like a nightmare

2 removed, 2 shaved down to be bridged. in total i have 4 fake teeth in a bridge.

Jesus christ Tom, glad you’re doing well after that. What a loving ride.

If it doesn't resolve within a week or gets worse then you're gonna have to go to the doctor despite it being expensive. Swollen lymph nodes can be anything ranging from mild conditions like infections or serious conditions like cancer, which is why if it doesn't improve it's essential to see a doctor.

Secondly, why don't yall just fight for free healthcare already ffs

Tbh I really don't trust this incompetent government with something like that. We're starting another government shutdown in the face right now. But let's set that aside for the sake of this topic.

Op, you have insurance or nah?

viva la revolution

bubonic plague

Pretty sure autism is the only medical problem the BLF can officially diagnose

Pretty sure autism is the only medical problem the BLF can officially diagnose
god dammit you beat me to it