[MORAL DILEMMA] So 4 lolis want to forget you

Poll

Would you fugg :DDD them?

Yes, I am become WillyMcNilly
50 (36.8%)
No, me loli now
86 (63.2%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: [MORAL DILEMMA] So 4 lolis want to forget you  (Read 19801 times)

can the forums get glassed now badspot

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a loli’s clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick rooster slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You’re all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, rooster poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pusillanimous individual, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you’d get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you’d run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first climax while that rooster is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pusillanimous individual for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly, “You came so much inside of me”, then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your rooster hardening inside her again. You’re all sick.

if you dont understand this question here is it simplified

either be a 3 foot tall anime thot or be a child molester
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 11:48:57 AM by Darth C3P0² »

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a loli’s clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick rooster slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You’re all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, rooster poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pusillanimous individual, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you’d get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you’d run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first climax while that rooster is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pusillanimous individual for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly, “You came so much inside of me”, then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your rooster hardening inside her again. You’re all sick.

pull some classic harem-romcom MC stuff. be scared of, and avoid all girls that forcibly move into my home.

as is the anime way

don't forget them, then i become a loli, and lure 56 year olds with no life goals into the fbi or something

this thread will soon be named "the long ass posts"

Although OrangeMan³ wants nothing less than to scar little children's self-image, I want this letter to speak a language of reconciliation, not retaliation. The following paragraphs are intended as an initial, open-ended sketch of how bad the current situation is. If we foreground the cognitive and emotional palette of his overbearing hatchet jobs rather than their pathology we can enter vitally into OrangeMan³'s world. Why do we want to do that? Because it is not necessary to continue living with the risks induced by OrangeMan³'s mutinous squibs in order reap the cautionary benefits bestowed by the knowledge that I have never read anything OrangeMan³ has written that I would consider wise, logical, pertinent, reasonable, or scientific. His statement that macabre knaves are easily housebroken is no exception. What's more, he avers that he is perched atop the moral high ground. If so, then maybe OrangeMan³ should climb down to scavenge for some facts before claiming that drug money is being used to pay for the construction of huge underground cities intended to house both humans and aliens who serve a secret, transnational shadow government.

It may seem obvious, but I've heard even disaffected dumbbells apologize for their poor judgment. OrangeMan³ never has. The significance of this is that that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. “Thinking” is the key word in the previous sentence. Now, I am all for freedom of speech, but if he gets his way, none of us will be able to outline OrangeMan³'s troubling pattern of lying, incompetence, and carelessness. Therefore, we must not let him extinguish the voices of opposition.

OrangeMan³ says he's obligated to create a world without history, without philosophy, without science, without reason—a world without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without culture. Sure, OrangeMan³ may lack the vision and courage to present a noble vision of who we were, who we are, and who we can potentially be, but let's not allow him off the hook by pretending that he doesn't have a choice in the matter. His jokes are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called “lying”. Money and greed shape OrangeMan³'s thinking. Period, finis, and Q.E.D.

Imagine having love with a loli. She's sweating, putting her hands around your back as you thrust into her vagina. You can feel her hands dig into your back, she's moaning and breathing into your neck. Her breasts are pressed against your own chest and it feels amazing. She pulls you closer, smiles and whispers "I love how you feel inside me" into your ear. Her legs lock around you, you can feel the smooth skin of her thighs on your lower back. Her vagina becomes tighter and you feel yourself thrusting faster as she moans louder and wraps around you tighter. You find each other's lips, she shudders. You both cum.
Afterwards, you cuddle into the night. She's the big spoon and keeps her arms wrapped around you into the night. Some of her messy hair falls over your head. You're very conscious of her entire beautiful body pressed up against you. You drift into sleep as happy as possible.

im more scared of what orangeman gonna do if i choose not to forget

since when tf does kearn use tumblr
he's a closeted tumblrina

actually should probably forget them. who knows what orangeman would do to me if i was a loli

blf's on the fbi watchlist now

pass me with that gay stuff

i know how to use this gun dont make me use it