Author Topic: What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?  (Read 9192 times)

1.What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?

2.If you could, what would be your approach to stop the bad behavior and encourage good behavior?

3.Do you flat out dislike people who display negative behavior, do you tend to forgive them, or are you indifferent?

4.What is some behavior that tends to get on your nerves the quickest?

5.Do you think that you are in anyway contributing to the negative or positive aspects of the forums? If yes, then how so?
1. i like the forums. its got a wild west like charm about it. theres a healthy blend of characters i fall in love with, characters that are there as filler, characters that are pants on head handicapped, and characters that have actual hateful intention. the main good guy is this chaotic good that only bans when its like, absolutely necessary. its a cut throat world that keeps me entertained and is my ultimate escapism

3. im indifferent towards it. most of the time its completely unnecessary. people just being mean because they can. its funny, but even if you're doing it ironically, you're still doing it. eventually you stop being funny and you're just a richard because all you do is post stuffty stuff  :cookieMonster:

4. oblivious trolling. a lot of people here play dumb a lot and its pretty gay lol. people posting obviously baity stuff just to start something for either no reason or some really petty reason that they all huddled around in their discords to stuff over with their booger eating friends for a couple hours. but then theres the other users who know its baity stuff and decide to say forgetit and initiate the stuff starting anyways. and then the best part: each side wonders why the other is so handicapped but the twist is that they're both handicapped. the only winning move is not to play

5. i contribute in a good way cause i just chill and actually play this game and make addons and builds and music and stuff for it. i still host and join servers and am very much engaged with the actual game. i contribute in a bad way cause i take part in the cesspool sometimes but im honestly probably one of the most lax members here so im not that toxic lol

You're strawmanning an argument nobody made, stop projecting (((bro :3)))
ad hominem projecting tu quoque moral high horse grandstanding ky jelly packin ass

ad hominem projecting tu quoque moral high horse grandstanding ky jelly packin ass

I have read this post, failed to understand it, and therefore I will interpret it as an attack on my character and accuse you of claiming to be better than me

1 - blockland forum changed lots over da yeeers. But now brothers is startin stuff

2. no

3. i dont care really..

4. nothing really

5. negative because im sitting back and not doing stuff on the forums.

I have read this post, failed to understand it, and therefore I will interpret it as an attack on my character and accuse you of claiming to be better than me
vro stop being so toxic...... -_-
forgetign troll

vro stop being so toxic...... -_-
forgetign troll

This post made me extremely angry for no reason, which is undeniable evidence that you're a troll (and probably part of Nigeria Patrol... scum...)

This post made me extremely angry for no reason, which is undeniable evidence that you're a troll (and probably part of Nigeria Patrol... scum...)

calm down bro its just a forums lolololol

< Thinking I'm angery just because I sent you death threats

Try again kid

I've been browsing the BLF for almost eight years. If I'm being honest the only thing keeping me here is probably nostalgia. Blockland was my life as a youngster.

holy stuff it is literally blf loss forget this timeline