officerzach 'discussion topic'

Author Topic: officerzach 'discussion topic'  (Read 5648 times)

since most topics people discuss officerzach on are topics he owns and will eventually and undeniablly lock i've made this thread so we can discuss and argue over officerzach

most recent posts

man bullying children is what I live for

its pretty annoying how every single thread he posts in gets ultra derailed

grrr I dont like this kid because he locks his topics after horrible derailment grrrrrrrr

shut up you forgetin cunt ass bitch

shut up you forgetin cunt ass bitch
shut up you loving fudge packer I will pile drive you into my starfish I swear to god

is it bullying if your just saying "make jojo hats"

is it bullying if your just saying "make jojo hats"
telling someone to make something from jojo is one of those new chinese torcher methods

I think he’s a kid who is very interested in 3d modeling and will probably grow to be an integral part of this brick-game community given another 5-8 years; that is assuming this community isn’t nuked by that time.

That said, I think that his showing that he’s not open to criticism is concerning. sorry for double post

officerzach is the larval stage of blockland addon developers

Limerick gave actual criticism on his game
this was before i gave critism on his game or even before i knew it existed

He isn't malicious nor is he a problem-user; why is this even something that needs to be discussed? All it'll devolve into is, "Herf derf, iraqi anime, make x from y anime" and zach sperging if he even decides to post here. Just leave him be for christ's sake and he'll do his own thing and not bother anyone.

i honestly rly think the kid has potential, and it's pretty disheartening to see some of u act like jackasses to him and provoke him on purpose
maybe he should work on being able to take some constructive criticism better, however he's 13 and it's probably hard to do that while everyone else is egging on him :/