Author Topic: [3 Videos] BLSC Hockenheimring 2.0 & Harbor Island Racetrack (Demo & Tour)  (Read 2845 times)

[-]

If you watched the original demo video for this racetrack you'll be able to see some differences between the 2.

[-]

Wow look at all these racing videos!
(Even more videos in video descriptions)
[CLICK IMAGES FOR VIDEOS]
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:58:52 PM by Rolfey95 »

damn, looks really good

Beautiful but why didn't you put the alternate route in the video? At least that's what I assume that area is.

neat build!
Thanks mate :)

Beautiful but why didn't you put the alternate route in the video? At least that's what I assume that area is.
I'll be honest, I kinda forgot about it lol :P

When I do a "launch video" I plan on showing all route and areas in better detail (interiors, alternate routes etc.)
In regards to alternate routes I made several for this track,
- The rally course has 2 different routes.
- The main track has 4 different combinations of different routes, ranging in langths and corners.

Oh there is also a special thing in the sponsor area, used for end of race celebrations :)

ALSO for those who liked the Hockenheimring racetrack I will soon also be releasing a 2.0 version along side this track. It has the improved systems from this track (lap counter, 20s start timer etc), a realistic starting lineup (aka I changed it so it's not so clustered by changing it to as closely as possible look like the irl thing) and I finally fixed that loving spelling mistake!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 06:33:57 AM by Rolfey95 »

This is pretty neat, and unique. Raceway builds are very rare. Great work!

Does it have racing events all set up?

This is pretty neat, and unique. Raceway builds are very rare. Great work!
Thanks! It's kinda a shame really, that racetrack builds arnt more common.

Does it have racing events all set up?

Sure does!

I'm looking forward to it! I see a lot of potential on this.

Nice to see it all come together Rolfe.

I'm looking forward to it! I see a lot of potential on this.
Im looking forward to releasing it to :)
I'm also interested to see what potential you see in it.

Nice to see it all come together Rolfe.
Haha thanks 2many :)
Have fun with the rally course.
(I might someday just make a dedicated rally course if that makes sense)

Im sure there is a lot of tinkering that has to go into it, looking at how blockland physics are, but I'm glad its included.

I am about ready to release it (I think I've done everything I wanted to) but before I do I want suggestions from you guys for either adding or changing (probably not removing) anything to the track, like an easier way to refuel your vehicle for instance.