Author Topic: who's in the clique?  (Read 7603 times)

people who know nothing on a subject try to describe it
you're not in it either you loving brazilian

you're not in it either you loving brazilian
doesnt mean he knows something about it you walnut

doesnt mean he knows something about it you walnut
then why would he attempt to call us out on something he also doesn't know about you asspeach

cuz hes not saying he knows something about it, hes saying that u dont know anything about this. damm ur bad at this verification

cuz hes not saying he knows something about it, hes saying that u dont know anything about this. damm ur bad at this verification
then why would he call us out? there's no point to it

id like to order a clique invite

not being in it doesn't mean i don't know anything about it lol

not being in it doesn't mean i don't know anything about it lol
so what's the point of calling me out? what do you know about it that you can give us?

so what's the point of calling me out? what do you know about it that you can give us?
that you're handicapped and know absolutely nothing about it lol and nobody should listen to you
not listening to you is just the case in general tho for everyone so

It shouldn't have been that hard to figure it out

that you're handicapped and know absolutely nothing about it lol and nobody should listen to you
not listening to you is just the case in general tho for everyone so
So you're just here to instigate stuff? You don't actually know anything and are just pulling stuff out of your ass for the sake of it when it's okay to know nothing about a secretive group?

So you're just here to instigate stuff? You don't actually know anything and are just pulling stuff out of your ass for the sake of it when it's okay to know nothing about a secretive group?
if you don't know something on the topic and acting like you do you're just feeding misinformation

if you don't know something on the topic and acting like you do you're just feeding misinformation
So it's not a private discord for ike's friends? It has not had clones (ex. the glory hole) who have caused actual malice?

a secret cult of child enthusiasts