Worst Blocklander of the Year 2017 (Nominations)

Author Topic: Worst Blocklander of the Year 2017 (Nominations)  (Read 14382 times)

i didnt bring this up because i didnt want to bump the drama topic as i heard very late about this but ive been told the dox is just a first name and a photo, thats not a dox
so that makes it ok right

Red spy gets a vote for even thinking about voting for me

Lets hope my votes stay at 2 or else im forgeted

Sp0nge and Ozmar got mah back here
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 10:51:40 AM by OfficerZach7551 »

zach gets a vote for going against my boy red >:(

darth isn't worthy of worst blocklander of the year. he has only been around since june of 2017. unova, however, has been a stick up this forums ass since atleast 2016

i just dont share the same feeling, i have pics of myself all over this website and i dont really mind if anyone knows my first name, which is raphael

i just dont share the same feeling, i have pics of myself all over this website and i dont really mind if anyone knows my first name, which is raphael
the difference is beachbum never expressed interest in posting either of things which ((((((((you guys))))))))) did anyway without permission
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:37:58 AM by torin² »

the difference is beachbum never expressed interest in posting either of things which you guys did anyway without permission
woah whats up with the "you guys"

so whats the truth then

Full name and pictures are what I know for sure. You are forgetting the context as well. NickPB wanted to use that information to forget with me. He said that himself in the screenshots

the difference is beachbum never expressed interest in posting either of things which you guys did anyway without permission

The major loving problem here is that you guys think that just because I defended our friend group’s innocence means that I support nick stupidly posting beach’s face and first name in a private discord; it was a stupid thing to do. But you people constantly bringing everyone associated with gh into this is just disgusting. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I didn’t even know nick ran the discord until the drama dropped; but I’m sure none of you people care, because I’m apparently loving evil and actively committing some form of subterfuge.

Direct your anger at nick himself. Grow up.

The major loving problem here is that you guys think that just because I defended our friend group’s innocence means that I support nick stupidly posting beach’s face and first name in a private discord; it was a stupid thing to do. But you people constantly bringing everyone associated with gh into this is just disgusting. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I didn’t even know nick ran the discord until the drama dropped; but I’m sure none of you people care, because I’m apparently loving evil and actively committing some form of subterfuge.

i was talking to hootaloo, sorry for directing my anger at """"you guys"""""

Full name and pictures are what I know for sure. You are forgetting the context as well. NickPB wanted to use that information to forget with me. He said that himself in the screenshots
yeah the context is extra stuffty, but nickpb and a few others i trust told me it was just the first name. snce we'll literally never know what is true im just going to assume the worst so thats definitely a dox for sure then
good thing afaik it never got leaked

At no point in the drama did you actually denounce anything that nickPB did. The first thing you did in that drama was sperg out and attack me.
What ever happened to the cool beachbum? This guy’s a loving idiot.
And as far as the dox goes: I’m only mad at nick for the sole reason that I had to see Beach’s ugly loving dome.

yeah the context is extra stuffty, but nickpb and a few others i trust told me it was just the first name. snce we'll literally never know what is true im just going to assume the worst so thats definitely a dox for sure then
good thing afaik it never got leaked

I mean I have the uncensored screenshot. It was my full name. I'm sure as forget not posting it though.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:46:19 AM by beachbum111111 »

For context: you aren’t the “cool” beachbum i was referring to. There’s a different guy with an id in the 100s

And why am I not allowed to make light of a stuffty situation? I’m sorry that you got so mad. What nick did and said was loving handicapped.