Worst Blocklander of the Year 2017 (Nominations)

Author Topic: Worst Blocklander of the Year 2017 (Nominations)  (Read 14381 times)

archive the clans board honestly

just purge every account on this forum, only the worthy will buy more alts

better yet archive the entire blockland portion so all that remains is the badspot.us forum

Badspot should make all problem users BOS, delete any post and information regarding them on this site and ban anybody who mentions them (clearing all their posts too) so any proof of them ever visiting this forum is gone.

yeah because that makes sense I guess
-snip-
you forgot to put yourself in there
also people you dont like doesnt mean they are problem users (not saying that everyone there is not one)
because hes not a problem user handicap
do i need my eyes checked
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:25:58 AM by Darth C3P0² »

Badspot should make all problem users BOS, delete any post and information regarding them on this site and ban anybody who mentions them (clearing all their posts too) so any proof of them ever visiting this forum is gone.

You're right, Badspot should ban anyone with an alt from the forums.

toxicology aka punished toxicology aka TITO
WHEW thank gosh im not that guy

yeah because that makes sense I guessyou forgot to put yourself in there
also people you dont like doesnt mean they are problem users (not saying that everyone there is not one)do i need my eyes checked

Are you on your second or third account now? You are definitely a problem user. Screeching 'no u' is never going to change that

Are you on your second or third account now? You are definitely a problem user. Screeching 'no u' is never going to change that
Second, I was perma'd on my first one because I forgot to change the title of my thread before leaving to Michigan, I am not screeching "no u" I am asking why you didnt place yourself in there. I said just because you don't like people doesnt mean they are problem users because you placed gamefandan in there for no reason
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:06:18 AM by Darth C3P0² »

Second, I was perma'd on my first one because I forgot to change the title of my thread before leaving to Michigan, I am not screeching "no u" I am asking why you didnt place yourself in there. I said just because you don't like people doesnt mean they are problem users because you placed gamefandan in there for no reason

Gamefandan openly defended nickpb private investigating me.  Plus there is a pattern to the people who appeared in that image.

Gamefandan openly defended nickpb private investigating me.  Plus there is a pattern to the people who appeared in that image.
Oh stuff, I did not know that. Always thought dan was p chill

i didnt bring this up because i didnt want to bump the drama topic as i heard very late about this but ive been told the dox is just a first name and a photo, thats not a dox

i didnt bring this up because i didnt want to bump the drama topic as i heard very late about this but ive been told the dox is just a first name and a photo, thats not a dox

Thats incorrect.