IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic

Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18831 times)

NOEDIT: I also find shady that when told,

This quote actually implies that what crown said exists, including the admin exploit, otherwise you wouldn't say "it's not getting fixed anytime soon", you would've just denied that part.

This was either a miscommunication on your part, or a slip of the truth that your admins HAVE abused.

Anyways, this will be my last post on this drama. Of course we don't have proof, but as you can see there is still reason to believe, and simply denying that statement outright doesn't help your image any better than it currently is.
he was referring to the broken FOV code

This thread is like a throwback to 2013

While this may seem like it's accusations without proof, you have to admit that you've been accused of it a lot in the past, so it wouldn't be far fetched when people on your topic accuse you again, and he gets upset because he believes it to be true, or even others. So what do you do? You outright either ignore it, or you simply deny it and frown upon the mere suggestion of it.

I find it shady that immediately after all of this "Ide" drama, you wanted it to stop, but instead drama HIM, then do a "massive" update where your staff team is almost cut entirely into a quarter of what it previously was: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=316100.msg9784546#msg9784546 "New Administrators"

Incase the post gets updated:

While I too don't have proof, I had a friend who is part of MY staff team on my server say he witnessed cheating, and I believed him and I've known him for years, he wouldn't lie about something as simple as a BL server. He wasn't able to get proof because, well, he didn't care enough to, he simply left.

You can choose to believe what you want, and if I had to bet on it, I'd bet good money that you're staff team has cheated since your reboot of trench wars.
Admin team was not cut, in that post it says “New Administrators”, I guess it could be a bit confusing, but the rest of my admin team in the OP of my thread is still there. I was just announcing the 2 new ones.
NOEDIT: I also find shady that when told,

This quote actually implies that what crown said exists, including the admin exploit, otherwise you wouldn't say "it's not getting fixed anytime soon", you would've just denied that part.

This was either a miscommunication on your part, or a slip of the truth that your admins HAVE abused.

Anyways, this will be my last post on this drama. Of course we don't have proof, but as you can see there is still reason to believe, and simply denying that statement outright doesn't help your image any better than it currently is.
That code has been part of Trench Wars since the first version, of course i’m not denying it exists. And yes it has been many times in the past, most notably you will see me or other admins leave the minigame to use it to tear down skybridges if they become gamebreaking and abused.

Double post cause I can’t edit:

I have no problem with people accusing me of whatever they want. That is fine, really. But that is the reason the drama section exists. This shouldn’t be used to derail a threas to the point where i’m actually kind of worried Badspot might move the thread itssld to drama.

Why should anyone drama you, I mean forget. You haven't learned anything since your past ones.

Once again, so you are blatantly admitting you rather derail and troll a topic rather than posting on the board that is meant for exactly what you are doing? Real genius right here folks.

Yeah I'm not gonna drama you because it seems you have never learned from a drama.

The reason I kept pestering you on that thread was because you kept denying it. Like are you calling Crown a liar as well? He's a lot more reputable than you are man.

Yeah I'm not gonna drama you because it seems you have never learned from a drama.

Well you're a loving idiot with some kind of superiority complex if you think you have to go around teaching people your little lessons by spamming their topics.

I'm confused on how you think I derailed your thread, like. It DOES pertain to your server, your staff, your trench wars.

Just don't cheat, Glass. Like dude, play normally and everyone will be chill. It doesn't take a drama to stop you, doesn't seemed to have worked in the past..

I'm confused on how you think I derailed your thread, like. It DOES pertain to your server, your staff, your trench wars.

Just don't cheat, Glass. Like dude, play normally and everyone will be chill. It doesn't take a drama to stop you, doesn't seemed to have worked in the past..
Get the forget out already my dude, you have made your point. Now you are just stuck on broken record mode.

You literally derailed his thread, why are you denying it.

You literally derailed his thread, why are you denying it.
All of my posts has everything to do with his server.

Get the forget out already my dude, you have made your point. Now you are just stuck on broken record mode.
You're a broken record for cheating.

All of my posts has everything to do with his server.
His topic is not a flame-glass drama topic. You de-railed it, end of story.

His topic is not a flame-glass drama topic. You de-railed it, end of story.

Never actually flamed him, did you even read the thread? Every single one of my posts in that thread was not a derail, all of them had to do with his server, how he treated his suggestions, then about all the reports on his admins cheating.

Try and read the thread.

brother just give evidence of the admins cheating and you'll be aight