IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic

Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18838 times)

No idea what that is.
discord where ide and nobot are admins or moderators or something

make sure you bring up crimson wing society while you're at it

discord where ide and nobot are admins or moderators or something
Oh so buttbuddy central. Got it.

cvg staff members banned from this thread unless i get rapid shovel too
how is this relevant

Oh so buttbuddy central. Got it.
Yeah, sorta like your server and the staff team. If needed a reference.

Mhm, thanks I totally got it now.

Difference is his people aren't up in arms trying to defend him like you are lol.

Difference is his people aren't up in arms trying to defend him like you are lol.
Defend? First of all, I could care less what Ide does on here cause I don't baby my staff and tell them not to argue on lego game forums. I stated my business in this thread and if people choose not to believe that, then whatever they won't I guess lol. Also, as I said, it's MY business, I'm not here simply because Ide is lmao. We play all kinds of games in our community, this is just another game:

While I too don't have proof, I had a friend who is part of MY staff team on my server say he witnessed cheating, and I believed him and I've known him for years, he wouldn't lie about something as simple as a BL server. He wasn't able to get proof because, well, he didn't care enough to, he simply left.

You can choose to believe what you want, and if I had to bet on it, I'd bet good money that you're staff team has cheated since your reboot of trench wars.

Secondly, you obviously didn't see the whole clusterforget of admins trying to defend glass after people started to mention cheating.

lmao what
you're either lying through your teeth or you're taking something out of context heremost of the automatic guns are pretty stuff at long range tbh
i find that handguns work better for long range encounters and automatic for cqc
in the end its really luck because the spread is ridiculous on all of the weapons
what do you even mean by rapid shoveling
Topic from 2012 x2 and a topic from 2014 about a spammy base on Fortwars being cleared..
Kick rocks dumbforget, you don't like Glass? You don't like the staff?
Then I guess the server just isn't for you, bub.
Take your drama to the drama board.
So far I have not seen a single concrete name even brought up, let alone a specific incident. So I guess Glass should take your advice and fix the problem by demoting all his admins and effectively shutting down the server.

Great problem-solving skills..

And that's cause I might've missed some lol.

Defend? First of all, I could care less what Ide does on here cause I don't baby my staff and tell them not to argue on lego game forums. I stated my business in this thread and if people choose not to believe that, then whatever they won't I guess lol. Also, as I said, it's MY business, I'm not here simply because Ide is lmao. We play all kinds of games in our community, this is just another game
Before now though you only really posted a couple times a week maybe at most, as soon as your best friend Ide gets targeted you're posting daily.

Before now though you only really posted a couple times a week maybe at most, as soon as your best friend Ide gets targeted you're posting daily.

He's not really defending me though. He's defending everyone who has clearly seen glass or his admins cheating, let me remind you, at least 10 people have reported that they seen it.

He's not really defending me though. He's defending everyone who has clearly seen glass or his admins cheating, let me remind you, at least 10 people have reported that they seen it.
Let them come forward and argue for themselves then. You don't have to act as a middle man to seem superior or in the right.

Some of them did come out on Glass' thread, also a vast amount of people in game do not use the forums.

Tell me about Glass. Why does he use the cheats?

Hey look, Mr. Caveman posted again