IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic

Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18841 times)

Hey look, Mr. Caveman posted again

Real cute coming from the brainlet who doesn't even possess basic reading comprehension.

Before now though you only really posted a couple times a week maybe at most, as soon as your best friend Ide gets targeted you're posting daily.
I've been posting around the same amount, there has always been slight influxes of times where I post if something catches my attention, there was never a huge delay of time where I never posted for months and then all of a sudden I posted to defend him or anybody for that matter, so I don't see your point. Overall it's been stable throughout.

Notice how I'm talking about Glass himself in most of my recent posts, why do you think that is?
Just because we have similar interests doesn't mean I am doing it for HIM. Jesus christ think more creatively.

Yes we are friends.
Do I have to baby him and defend him? No, but I CAN and have the right to post on things that interest me, even when he does too.
Friends having similar interests are going to do that at one point or another.

Some of them did come out on Glass' thread, also a vast amount of people in game do not use the forums.
Then why are you still mentioning it? If they've already come forward, then that should be enough.
I've been posting around the same amount, there has always been slight influxes of times where I post if something catches my attention, there was never a huge delay of time where I never posted for months and then all of a sudden I posted to defend him or anybody for that matter, so I don't see your point. Overall it's been stable throughout.

Notice how I'm talking about Glass himself in most of my recent posts, why do you think that is?
Just because we have similar interests doesn't mean I am doing it for HIM. Jesus christ think more creatively.

Yes we are friends.
Do I have to baby him and defend him? No, but I CAN and have the right to post on things that interest me, even when he does too.
Friends having similar interests are going to do that at one point or another.
Fair enough.

Real cute coming from the brainlet who doesn't even possess basic reading comprehension.

Then why are you still mentioning it?
Because Glass drama'd me because I kept pointing out all his bullstuff, kept denying it, even though a more reputable user, Crown said he witnessed it.

Because Glass drama'd me because I kept pointing out all his bullstuff, kept denying it, even though a more reputable user, Crown said he witnessed it.
Because you were filling up his server's main thread with garbage that belongs in the drama section. Hey, now we're both repeating things that have already been stated.

He Ob you stil like traps?

Just remember that Ide is a known pathological liar and borderline handicapped.

Just remember that Ide is a known pathological liar and borderline handicapped.

Okay dome head.

Because you were filling up his server's main thread with garbage that belongs in the drama section. Hey, now we're both repeating things that have already been stated.
Plus, other people also mentioned they witnessed it. This isn't even just about Crown, multiple people have claimed to see it, even before Glass openly ADMITTED that there was an exploit available to admins that let them dig faster.

This alone should be evidence enough to suggest that most of these "accusations" have truth to them. People were claiming that admins dig faster than normal users before it was brought to light.

can we stop with the posting of peoples personal information please

can we stop with the posting of peoples personal information please

yeah Beachbum.

This alone should be evidence enough to suggest that most of these "accusations" have truth to them. People were claiming that admins dig faster than normal users before it was brought to light.
I never said these accusations were false. I'm just saying that, in the context of this drama, Ide is in the wrong because he filled up Glass's server thread with something that could have been easily handled with a mature DM.

Okay dome head.

You're the one to talk lmao. You've sent me your picture before handicap