IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic

Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18843 times)

2013 called they want their newspaper back.
this sounds like something id hear in 6th grade lol

While I do agree that the admins cheating pertains to the server and therefore you posting it on there made sense, you went way out of your way to continue arguing with Glass on his server's topic, completely disrupting any further posts for about 3 whole pages. If you really had such a huge problem with Glass and his admins supposedly cheating, DM him. You don't need to derail an entire topic just because you and a few others on the server witnessed it. I'm not saying I don't believe you, Glass and or his admins could have been cheating, I don't know. I didn't witness it. But that isn't the point of this. Whether they cheated or not, talk to them about it, or make a separate topic about it if you really care so much about cheating on one server of a pretty-well gone lego game. However many times you want to repeat yourself or throw around playground insults won't really help you.

with all this alleged cheating going on you’d think someone would have provided proof by now 🤔

with all this alleged cheating going on you’d think someone would have provided proof by now 🤔
^

no don’t you know, if you spam a topic while crying wolf along enough it becomes solid proof.

no don’t you know, if you spam a topic while crying wolf along enough it becomes solid proof.

At least I know quite a few players know your admins and you cheat. Shout out to the real MVPs who SEEN it.

At least I know quite a few players know your admins and you cheat. Shout out to the real MVPs who SEEN it.
Congradulations. Do you want a prize or something? Lmao

Congradulations. Do you want a prize or something? Lmao

How about a command that lets me rapid shovel? Will really balance that server out.

How about a command that lets me rapid shovel? Will really balance that server out.
Lmao yea ok

cvg staff members banned from this thread unless i get rapid shovel too

seconded

what is cvg