I'm sorry

Author Topic: I'm sorry  (Read 5224 times)

don't make apology threads. if you really want to feel sorry and speak your mind post about it *****sincerely***** when you're getting a lot of hate or whatever for somestuff
op you get more hate than warranted but that doesn't mean you aint acting childish and stupid much of the time. taking a break is the best advice you're gonna get, you've really just crossed the rubicon. there's nothing but stuff you're going to get regardless of what you do for the time being

yea that is good advice rly

actions speak louder than words, darth. i know you're young and you can't rush maturity and one day you're gonna look back at your old posts and wonder how you were so dumb, but don't let that stop you from growing less belligerent, gullible, and unhappy in life.
you're surrounded by jaded 15-19-year-old starfishs with daddy issues, don't let them get you down and make you say things you don't want to or mean to say
and remember,
you're here forever.

my great uncle died on jan 17 and he was a person i admired very much but i dont blame all of my actions on him
nice job scraping for sympathy even more than darth

nice job scraping for sympathy even more than darth
for real im not sure unova is pleading for sympathy

losing a childhood pet is the worst thing we all experience. I don't know or care what you did but I hope you recover from that.

losing a childhood pet is the worst thing we all experience. I don't know or care what you did but I hope you recover from that.

old man alert

Anyone ever think it's kind of weird that in this place usually when you apologize you get stuff on? This happens in other places and the real world too, but nowhere near as often.

sry for not following the hate train i guess?
yeah torin!!!!!!! forget you!!!!!! you know he follows the richard sucking train!!!!!!!!!

Anyone ever think it's kind of weird that in this place usually when you apologize you get stuff on? This happens in other places and the real world too, but nowhere near as often.

dam... thats so extrospective

that's because the ones that's most people would see are almost all either insincere or done with a side goal of getting attention much of the time---hell ive never gotten stuff for apologizing because i only ever do it when i actually mean it

people only stuff on apology topics if they don't like the person who made it tbh

Also, yeah this forum is full of bias. Some bias is warranted, but most is not.