I'm sorry

Author Topic: I'm sorry  (Read 5244 times)

Now that you bring that up, I remembered I forgot to say that I don't expect anyone to accept my apology, it's their choice.
Wow, good thing I reminded you huh?

Well it's too late now.
I went outside in the middle of writing it and I actually did mean to put that in

It'd be a good time to stop posting in this thread now Darth. For future reference, all apology threads are for attention. Apologies are best done through PMs or through discreet change of behavior. That's just how apologies work online.

Change.

youre an inspiration for birth control

i for one accept ur apology! at least u know that there's a problem and ur gonna attempt to fix it, but as khaz has already said it's best to put that change into practice asap!

Thanks, I know that Khaz told me to stop replying but I wanted to say that just because you want someone banned Weather doesn't mean Badspot would do it

I wanted to say that just because you want someone banned Weather doesn't mean Badspot would do it
Sympathy posts in drama have always warranted a ban for the person who uploaded it.

i was in the same boat as you when my dad died. i became a stuffty person and i was depressed constantly. so im gonna tell you, in my own experience, these apology threads will bite you in the ass. i could never understand why people said i was seeking attention for apologizing until recently. change but don’t let people know that you’re changing.

Sympathy posts in drama have always warranted a ban for the person who uploaded it.
I mean I am just saying sorry, not really asking to be forgiven

i for one accept ur apology! at least u know that there's a problem and ur gonna attempt to fix it, but as khaz has already said it's best to put that change into practice asap!
lol

my great uncle died on jan 17 and he was a person i admired very much but i dont blame all of my actions on him

Like I said I didnt mean to make it look like I was blaming it all on irl things, but I mean losing 6 loved ones in a year, especially when you also get in a car crash that forgets up your leg and one of the loved ones lost was my grandma is pretty rough