I'm sorry

Author Topic: I'm sorry  (Read 5261 times)

Okay, now before you start stuffting on me for making this, I mean it. I don't care if you think people should apologize or not, but I am going to. In my opinion, this is long overdue.

So I have been acting like a total stuffhead recently, and just looking at my posts makes me realize how much of a richard I became ever since my first account. With the stuff that has been happening in my life, my mood has just totally changed. It didn't really start until December when I had my first drama, and I don't know why. In 2017 alone, I lost 6 loved ones and a childhood pet. Also, I have honestly just been depressed recently, along with being stressed out a lot. I really haven't had any friends in real life because I have been doing virtual school, so really no social interaction outside of the internet. Honestly the only things that are keeping me happy right now are the forums and Discord. I really haven't been physically active either, which I really don't like. Like I said earlier I have just been a total starfish to several people. I am sorry, and I will try to shape up my attitude. I hope I don't start doing dumb stuff like I have been recently, so like I said, I am sorry.

Just stick to your word and continue to make an effort to change. You're going to most likely get some negative feedback as most apologies do, but I think we all know which forumers' opinions we should or should not value. Don't do any more stupid stuff and you're gg

nobody cares about your real life problems on the internet

apology threads are for attention whores. change with your actions

I'm not trying to get attention. I am saying I am going to try and change.
nobody cares about your real life problems on the internet
Well they are the reason for my stuffty attitude

Quote from: Forum Rules
5. Do not plea for sympathy

I'm not trying to get attention. I am saying I am going to try and change.Well they are the reason for my stuffty attitude
Apology threads are for attention whether you're blatantly doing it for attention or being genuinely sincere. Both cases are for attention, positive or negative.

Dont try to change. Do change.

Everyone goes through stuff in the real. Don't let that be an excuse for bad behavior. However, I do realize you're owning up to your behavior and as someone who's written apologies like this using personal problems as an excuse I can understand where you're coming from. Just make that initiative to change.

Apology threads are for attention whether you're blatantly doing it for attention or being genuinely sincere. Both cases are for attention, positive or negative.

Dont try to change. Do change.

Everyone goes through stuff in the real. Don't let that be an excuse for bad behavior. However, I do realize you're owning up to your behavior and as someone who's written apologies like this using personal problems as an excuse I can understand where you're coming from. Just make that initiative to change.
Well I didn't want to try and blame all of the real life stuff for my behavior, most of it was on my part. I understand what you mean though

apology threads never end well, even if you try to insist that you'll actually change. there's a difference between saying something and actually doing something. instead of making an apology thread, you should have just silently changed yourself.

Im not pleaing for sympathy, I am saying that I am going change
Nah, you're just pleading for sympathy.

If you're expecting people to "accept" with your "apology" then you're pleading, as you're expecting them to sympathize with your excuses.

Now that you bring that up, I remembered I forgot to say that I don't expect anyone to accept my apology, it's their choice.