Im sorry too

Author Topic: Im sorry too  (Read 5851 times)

Litteraly the main message on darth 3cpos topic litterally sums up how i feel.

Okay, now before you start stuffting on me for making this, I mean it. I don't care if you think people should apologize or not, but I am going to. In my opinion, this is long overdue.

So I have been acting like a total stuffhead recently, and just looking at my posts makes me realize how much of a richard I became ever since my first account. With the stuff that has been happening in my life, my mood has just totally changed. It didn't really start until December when I had my first drama, and I don't know why. In 2017 alone, I lost 6 loved ones and a childhood pet. Also, I have honestly just been depressed recently, along with being stressed out a lot. I really haven't had any friends in real life because I have been doing virtual school, so really no social interaction outside of the internet. Honestly the only things that are keeping me happy right now are the forums and Discord. I really haven't been physically active either, which I really don't like. Like I said earlier I have just been a total starfish to several people. I am sorry, and I will try to shape up my attitude. I hope I don't start doing dumb stuff like I have been recently, so like I said, I am sorry.

Please try to be nice from hereon out. I mean it.

I, for one, accept this apology, proving me to be the forum's great moral arbiter

sorry to say but it would've been more sincere looking if u made ur own apology instead of just copy-pasting someone else's
I, for one, accept this apology, proving me to be the forum's great moral arbiter
wow i'm so proud of u for changing for the better rally! c:

sorry to say but it would've been more sincere looking if u made ur own apology instead of just copy-pasting someone else'swow i'm so proud of u for changing for the better rally! c:

I know but i have a headache right now

try to be nice from hereon out. I mean it.
im srry dad pls dont hit me

I know but i have a headache right now
yeaah it definitely wasn't a good idea to post something like this then, but hey i hope ur headache goes away soon
but do what a couple people in darth's thread said, don't just try to change, do change!
btw guys i'm sorry for trying to be nice to people u don't like i hope u can forgive me for my terrible sins :p

im srry dad pls dont hit me
oh gosh lol

Just dont act like an idiot and try not to take criticism too harshly

I don't get it, am I missing out on a new meme?

isn't this like your third apology so far