Im sorry too

Author Topic: Im sorry too  (Read 5936 times)

I know but to instantly deny it without a second thought is like huh
no it's not like huh

actions speak louder than words, an apology isn't showing me anything other than you can type a paragraph or two in english

OP, asking people to be nice here is a far reach. honestly, you'd better off just finding a better, more supporting community. i come to this site less and less everyday because i've gotten sick of the bitterness and grudges.

OP, asking people to be nice here is a far reach. honestly, you'd better off just finding a better, more supporting community. i come to this site less and less everyday because i've gotten sick of the bitterness and grudges.

maybe people just don't like you

maybe people just don't like you

i'm not talking about me specifically. everybody is just as each other's throats at all times, trying to get the biggest jab in for some e-points. i think even middle school was far more endearing than the 8 or so years i've been here.

i'm not talking about me specifically. everybody is just as each other's throats at all times, trying to get the biggest jab in for some e-points. i think even middle school was far more endearing than the 8 or so years i've been here.

then leave

then leave

ngl if we're talking about good long term solutions I think you leaving would be a great first step

leaving something you have been to a long time without being restricted from it in some way is harder than leaving something you can still use

ngl if we're talking about good long term solutions I think you leaving would be a great first step
+1 e-points for IkeTheGeneric

-1 e-points for Red Spy

leaving something you have been to a long time without being restricted from it in some way is harder than leaving something you can still use

Is that right?

just gonna leave this here

1. i loving hate probably 90% of this forum and the only thing that keeps me here are like the twelve people i actually like. i think my whole problem with this place is that everyone here has probably overstayed their welcome. this game was made over a decade ago and the only reason you're still here is because you bought it over a decade ago
5. i don't take this stuffhole seriously at all and people interpret that anyway they want
detailing why i hate this place doesn't mean i think in better than the people here. i'm in the cesspool i hate

detective khaz at work

isn't this like your third apology so far

this time i really mean it