Author Topic: BL Add On Dump Request  (Read 1033 times)

I am looking for a good dump, and not one that will crash my entire game. Or make it to where servers don't even work.
I need everything from Decor, Housing and enviornmental. New blocks, vehicles, weapons, tools etc.

I am trying to expand my blockland again, as I have gotten a new computer and lost everything.

Post links in the Comments section Please.

and Message me on steam if you have any questions or concerns (Shadowmints89) :iceCream:

some pretty much essential stuff for building off the top of my head:

1random, if for no reason other than the octos
some filler packs, people still use blackdragon's so i guess that one works
small bricks by Kris
overlapping small bricks
vertical print plates by emil
small ramps by emil
small ramps corners by emil
tile plates by emil

ambient lights
a non default colorset if you want more color options (architectural is good, truenos is still a shoddy all purpose wrench

blockland glass and/or stripped down rtb for ingame server manager and colorset swapper

new duplicator
ports new brick tool
fillcan
destructo wand ++

autojet script
airswimmer playertype

I am looking for a good dump, and not one that will crash my entire game. Or make it to where servers don't even work.
I need everything from Decor, Housing and enviornmental. New blocks, vehicles, weapons, tools etc.

I am trying to expand my blockland again, as I have gotten a new computer and lost everything.

Post links in the Comments section Please.

and Message me on steam if you have any questions or concerns (Shadowmints89) :iceCream:
My add-on dump works if your machine is slightly above average. On some machines it gets really choppy to host though.
I use it to host all my servers. It has just about every brick you  need, as long as its not medieval, and a modern weaponset and some custom addons I made when I got bored. It also has VCE v15 which is really hard to find.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 11:10:50 AM by soldier101@ »

My add-on dump works if your machine is slightly above average. On some machines it gets really choppy to host though.
I use it to host all my servers. It has just about every brick you  need, as long as its not medieval, and a modern weaponset and some custom addons I made when I got bored. It also has VCE v15 which is really hard to find.
Hosting should never be that difficult unless you got like a bunch of client addons, at least that's what I've experienced. Having a lot of addons in general usually just leads to a longer boot up for both the game and hosting a server depending on how much you enable. Having a lot of addons really shouldn't effect your performance like having a lot of client mods.

client mods wont jack your performance either if you're hosting from a dedi. the only mods that will mess with your server performance if you're hosting through a dedi (which you should be if you're doing a serious server and your normal bl lags while playing usually) are ones that run schedule loops, like Event_onGaze or the such, and even then its minimal impact.

the reason you shouldn't be hosting with a client (game instance, whatever) if playing bl normally lags is because when hosting, the server is directly tied into your game instance, so if your game lags, so does the server.

client mods wont jack your performance either if you're hosting from a dedi. the only mods that will mess with your server performance if you're hosting through a dedi (which you should be if you're doing a serious server and your normal bl lags while playing usually) are ones that run schedule loops, like Event_onGaze or the such, and even then its minimal impact.

the reason you shouldn't be hosting with a client (game instance, whatever) if playing bl normally lags is because when hosting, the server is directly tied into your game instance, so if your game lags, so does the server.
Point exactly, but also having a stuff ton of addons enabled can forget up your dedi.