What did you eat today? [DAY 90]

Poll

Did you like what you ate today?

Yes
No

Author Topic: What did you eat today? [DAY 90]  (Read 27979 times)

forgot to add yesterdays:
breakfast: some of a nutella jar
lunch: chikken + bought 4 bags of chips which i slowly ate and most of a nutella jar
dinner: i dont think anything

today:
breakfast: yoghurt and some chips
lunch/dinner: mellow mushroom pretzels (the good stuff)

cooking pizza with fluffy ass crust

breakfast:cereal
lunch:hershys brownie thing
dinner: corndogs

nothing for breakfast spam for lunch noodles and corn for dinner

breakfast burrito
sandwich
it's 4:30 here you cunt

How does the BLF feel about On-Cor Salisbury Steaks?
And what kind of steak does the BLF prefer?

maccas (2 egg white delights and hash browns and a diet coke)
jimmy johns
papa murphys (with lots of sriracha)
unhealthy today :(

How does the BLF feel about On-Cor Salisbury Steaks?
they're alright
I usually prefer medium-rare

Well well good done. I put it in the smithing furnace for a good 2-3 days before consumption. None of that nasty ass raw stuff, I hate it when there's blood in my meat. If it's not literally impossible to eat the steak, it probably has aids. It still tastes good if you season it correctly anyway (I use ketchup, mayo, cotton candy and A1 sauce)

Well well good done. I put it in the smithing furnace for a good 2-3 days before consumption. None of that nasty ass raw stuff, I hate it when there's blood in my meat. If it's not literally impossible to eat the steak, it probably has aids. It still tastes good if you season it correctly anyway (I use ketchup, mayo, cotton candy and A1 sauce)
pussbaby detected
rare if it's a reputable place, medium rare if it's cheap

pussbaby detected

Look you loving idiot, you ignoramus, you absolute dumbass. There is NOTHING wrong with well-done if you season it correctly. You obviously know nothing about good food. Sorry I'm not a savage barbarian cannibal that literally drinks blood out of cow carcasses. I prefer my meat cooked like a civilized human being.