What did you eat today? [DAY 90]

Poll

Did you like what you ate today?

Yes
No

Author Topic: What did you eat today? [DAY 90]  (Read 27978 times)

Del Taco and then Taco Bell.

Del Taco is better. Don’t @ me

@Gamefandan nibba have you ever had a quesarito from taco bell
if you havent you dont know the meaning of life

any meat that is chewier than rubber is automatically garbage
i cannot eat bacon because it is like this

@Gamefandan nibba have you ever had a [MENU ITEM THAT HAS THE SAME INGREDIENTS AS EVERY OTHER MENU ITEM] from taco bell
if you havent you dont know the meaning of life

ftfy

Also Del Taco’s sauces are tastier and spicier.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 10:55:24 PM by Gamefandan »

any meat that is chewier than rubber is automatically garbage
i cannot eat bacon because it is like this
you're not cooking the bacon correctly, then

breakfast: sausage patty, egg, and a leaf of romaine
lunch: microwaveable boneless spicy chicken wings
dinner: spicy and sour noodles

Look you loving idiot, you ignoramus, you absolute dumbass. There is NOTHING wrong with well-done if you season it correctly. You obviously know nothing about good food. Sorry I'm not a savage barbarian cannibal that literally drinks blood out of cow carcasses. I prefer my meat cooked like a civilized human being.
literally the longer you cook a steak the tougher it gets. you people are literally worse than sewer scum. you can put whatever spices you want on a well done steak but that doesn't change the fact that it's tougher than leather and dry as hell, and don't tell me you use A1 steak loving sauce because your meat is too goddamn dry.
i'd say i feel bad for your parents for having a handicapped child, but atleast they get benefits from the state.
i'm gonna dance on your loving grave you rat. you slime. you absolute essence of scum.
red meat needs to have red juice flow from it
im going to stomp on your neck

is it weird i undercook my bacon a little because i dont like it crunchy
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 11:54:39 PM by Stellarnaut »

Oatmeal, a cuban, a peanut butter and chocolate smoothie.

triple cheese burger with no pickles
then more chili but with cheese and offbrand fritos

when you get this mad over a man not wanting to eat raw meat
oh god you too? forget you
'raw' means 'completely uncooked'
it has been established for thousands of years that well-done steak is a literal loving travesty. the internet has turned well-done steak eaters into a joke of absolute degenerates, idiots, and spastic cunts, because it's true
spend $50.00 on a steak dinner and order it well done, i TRIPLE dog dare you, stuffhole

you're not cooking the bacon correctly, then
boy i cook bacon for like a half hour and when i take it out i can chew my way through a brick wall easier than i can chew through that stuff

oh god you too? forget you
'raw' means 'completely uncooked'
it has been established for thousands of years that well-done steak is a literal loving travesty. the internet has turned well-done steak eaters into a joke of absolute degenerates, idiots, and spastic cunts, because it's true
spend $50.00 on a steak dinner and order it well done, i TRIPLE dog dare you, stuffhole
jokes on you i dont eat steak