What did you eat today? [DAY 90]

Poll

Did you like what you ate today?

Yes
No

Author Topic: What did you eat today? [DAY 90]  (Read 27957 times)

literally the longer you cook a steak the tougher it gets. you people are literally worse than sewer scum. you can put whatever spices you want on a well done steak but that doesn't change the fact that it's tougher than leather and dry as hell, and don't tell me you use A1 steak loving sauce because your meat is too goddamn dry.
i'd say i feel bad for your parents for having a handicapped child, but atleast they get benefits from the state.
i'm gonna dance on your loving grave you rat. you slime. you absolute essence of scum.
red meat needs to have red juice flow from it
im going to stomp on your neck

Look kid. I understand that you're 12 years old and probably haven't even had love (unlike me, who has had love more than one time) but us real men? We eat it well-done. You're just a little baby who can't stand a little toughness in his meat so he has to eat it while it's still mooing, like a troglodyte. If there's not literally a foot of mayo sitting ontop of your steak, you're doing it wrong. And I still can't believe how wild you kids get online with the disrespect. Is it not obvious to you that if you'd talked like that to me in-person, you'd be in the hospital? Learn not to say anything online that you couldn't back up in person. Keyboard warriors, I swear...

top 10 saddest and pathetic fights ever
day 8
Look kid. I understand that you're 12 years old and probably haven't even had love (unlike me, who has had love more than one time)
you go rally that sure put him to his place!!!!
if anything you're the one looking underaged because of all this stuff your saying
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:58:41 AM by Darth C3P0² »

if anything you're the one looking underaged because of all this stuff your saying
how oblivious can one person be.....

jesus christ psa never put too much water in a can of soup i put like a full can of water in some chicken noodle and i actually feel like im going to die this stuff is toxic

Doesn’t canned soup come with broth? Why would you need to add water?

put this on the list of all the handicapped things darth has said

because if you don't add water it tastes like you just swallowed a spoonful of brine

What the forget that’s like the whole point of soup

to water it down, obviously
at least for campbell's the instructions literally say to add 1 can full of water

And I still can't believe how wild you kids get online with the disrespect. Is it not obvious to you that if you'd talked like that to me in-person, you'd be in the hospital? Learn not to say anything online that you couldn't back up in person. Keyboard warriors, I swear...
if you are actually over the age of 12 i'd be very concerned

hoo boy