Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL

Author Topic: Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL  (Read 38400 times)

speaking of grimlock being handicapped

there are many more mentions on anodyne but Im not even gonna bother getting every single one of them

the only thing i find remotely annoying about darth is how he slightly overreacts to bait and these double posts. the latter isnt really a problem in this case though because he's obviously pressured.

im under the impression that the quotes in the OP are mentioned out of bias because legit 90% of the users here post like that on a daily basis

I'm sure they are, I've always hated the NC and vice versa

tbh there's nothing wrong with darth c3p0 i think grimlock's just being a little bit of a handicap
iketheautistic makes his triumphant return

I'm sure they are, I've always hated the NC and vice versa
you literally do not know who's in the nc. multiple times you've said people that call you out for your handicapped behavior are in the NC when they're not

as i said, I'm not in queeba's discord but i had multiple people ask me to make this based on darth's behavior there and being a complete handicap in anode for a while, i just don't have the motivation(thanks to the flu) to spend a large amount of time going through a stuffton of discord chatlogs

i don't think i've seen somebodies forum reputation tank this much in a span of two months before

he's short on responses, guess I'm right

i don't think i've seen somebodies forum reputation tank this much in a span of two months before

You should've seen MicroEdge

did I ever say I knew who was in the nc?

its a sad day when people give the troll a leg to stand on because he was able to swindle a kid into falling for his bait

get a hobby grimjob

demolishment finalized

its a sad day when people give the troll a leg to stand on because he was able to swindle a kid into falling for his bait

get a hobby grimjob
this is his hobby

man i sure do that guy darth c3po,,,,,,, he must have like. autism or somethin...

this really reminds me of someone but i just can't put my finger on it