Author Topic: Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL  (Read 38990 times)

The point is that you love to preach this stuff at opportune times but you don't like to practice it. You don't come off as "nice" to me. You come off as someone who throws a thin layer of cutesy tumblr talk over everything they post so that when someone criticizes your behavior, suddenly they're the starfish for picking on the "nice" guy.

Aside from that, you're quite frankly just an extraordinarily average poster who exhibits very mainstream BLF behavior. So, when you get into arguments just like the rest of us do, you sound passive-aggressive/condescending because you're trying to ham-fist the nice guy gimmick into it simultaneously. Magik Mage never took sides because of this. You can't have your cake and eat it.
So you have this idea that he acts nice because it gives him a bulletproof vest for forum arguments? dude you can think of seth however you want at the end of the day, but that's kind of ridiculous.

Also, you keep comparing him to magick mage, as if he is supposed to live up to the example mage set. Sure a lot of people around here compare him to mage but I think seth is just being himself.

again... feel however you want about him, but I just think you're coming from a pretty silly angle right now. If he's an average poster his posts should be pretty easy to ignore right?

could this thread get derailed even more

thats it kidalex im  putting you down
i got the iffies bro
and these iffies got blickies

i got the iffies bro
and these iffies got blickies
stop talking this gang stuff or im taking away your router i swear
but yeah this is kinda forgeted

stop talking this gang stuff or im taking away your router i swear
my brothers in chicago dont milly rock we just money bop

my brothers in chicago dont milly rock we just money bop
im pullin the plug

but I think seth is just being himself.

he's obviously not but ok

Stellarnaut what are you on about, mate? What are you being a whacker over?

im pullin the plug
imma rob a brother bitch
take a brother bitch
do the dash in the whip
count the cash in the whip

So you have this idea that he acts nice because it gives him a bulletproof vest for forum arguments?

No, that's my criticism of his following, not him. It's a (probably) unintended side effect of his behavior.

It's obnoxious because it results in an unprecedented amount of flak for the same criticisms, usually in the form of "imagine hating someone because he's nice!" which is obviously a strange and assumptive statement.

If he's an average poster his posts should be pretty easy to ignore right?

Sure, which is what I'd do under normal circumstances, but less so when he comes to Drama to engage in arguments.

So you have this idea that he acts nice because it gives him a bulletproof vest for forum arguments? dude you can think of seth however you want at the end of the day, but that's kind of ridiculous.

Also, you keep comparing him to magick mage, as if he is supposed to live up to the example mage set. Sure a lot of people around here compare him to mage but I think seth is just being himself.

again... feel however you want about him, but I just think you're coming from a pretty silly angle right now. If he's an average poster his posts should be pretty easy to ignore right?

I've noticed in a couple posts that Seth can be extremely passive aggressive and I can see how that could bother some users. Him being 'nice' really feels like a facade because he oversells it to the nth degree. It's not like he's just respectful and cheery and doesn't get involved in drama, it's almost like he puts on an act like how children who are new to the internet behaved back in the late 2000s. Think 't3h PeNgU1N oF d00m' but without the randomness.

Stellarnaut what are you on about, mate? What are you being a whacker over?
goddamned aussies  wont stop until theyre dead

goddamned aussies  wont stop until theyre dead
Mate, how many stubbies did you drink before going onto the forums?

Mate, how many stubbies did you drink before going onto the forums?
ill give you a forgetin stubbie