new bot named "zeb" (restricted to one server)

Poll

which bot do you actually like in the slightest

Zeb
3 (10%)
Ana
3 (10%)
Bot
12 (40%)
Other
0 (0%)
wtf bots are gay
12 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: new bot named "zeb" (restricted to one server)  (Read 4096 times)

Lmao, most of the "roasting" was merely a joke. I haven't posted in about 4 years and it felt good doing so.
doesnt justify that bots are annoying but i fixed my post regardless

Bots are still annoying in general (such as walking around on the server doing nothing during a deathmatch, people abusing it). There's nothing new about them currently, this entire "self-learn" technique has been a thing for years in this game, just slightly getting "better" by using another language (oh wow!!). I am really tired of bots, as I have said before after the whole Ana spew, this is the same exact thing all over again without the website part. May be a good learning experience for some people, but there's been too many problems going on recently it's not a good time to show off another bot.

All you neckbeards hating on Zeb need to get a reality check.

Zeb is a very well made bot. No cleverbot, or pre-made ai. Its all made with pure code from SCRATCH

Maybe we should purge your 200k ID havin ass cause for all we know the only thing you know how to do in BL is loving OPEN IT

inb4roastedaf

Feast your lovingeyes

lol what are you like 12

lol what are you like 12
Lmao, most of the "roasting" was merely a joke. I haven't posted in about 4 years and it felt good doing so.

ps: don't bother banning zeb from your server knowing the fact he's only on ONE server

ps: don't bother banning zeb from your server knowing the fact he's only on ONE server
Zeb is going to be down for several days anyway. I don't have my computer right now, so rip

that's not me lol
Zeb is going to be down for several days anyway. I don't have my computer right now, so rip
:////////////////

are they advanced enough to play speedkart

To all those who are freaking out about this, the literal subject of this thread includes "(restricted to one server)"

Regardless of if it expands to other servers, you can e a s i l y just ban them. Chill out.

No you don't understand!!!!! Bots are ruining the world!!!!!!!!!!! Lynch all bots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all those who are freaking out about this, the literal subject of this thread includes "(restricted to one server)"

Regardless of if it expands to other servers, you can e a s i l y just ban them. Chill out.
No you don't understand!!!!! Bots are ruining the world!!!!!!!!!!! Lynch all bots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he said hes gonna release the code once hes done