Question: How would you feel if Aliens came to earth right now?

Poll

How would you feel?

Excited
12 (30%)
Worried
6 (15%)
Indifferent
8 (20%)
Fearful
8 (20%)
Joyful
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Question: How would you feel if Aliens came to earth right now?  (Read 1717 times)

umm... they already have

boy i'd shoot 'em and hijack their goddamn ship and go on a loving space adventure

as long as they don't start loving up stuff, then I would care less

can they shapeshift into a gamer girlfriend

I for one disliked the second movie, the first one was definitely better; but regardless Cameron still directed a memorable flick.

I would be pretty excited, though obviously concerned. what if they accidentally harm us with microorganisms from their species, or just outright declare war?

I for one disliked the second movie, the first one was definitely better; but regardless Cameron still directed a memorable flick.
I agree the first one was better but how the heck can you dislike the second one, it's damn near as good if u ask me

i think it would be cool having an alien pet yeah

I would actually be both excited and scared stuffless, since if they can travel light years to get here they probably have military tech capable of wiping us all out. On the other hand odds are if theyre advanced enough to reach earth then they've developed better morals than us atleast I hope

I agree the first one was better but how the heck can you dislike the second one, it's damn near as good if u ask me
wrong wording on my part

they're both excellent but they're excellent at different things