What are the blockland forum's thoughts on Islam?

Poll

What are your thoughts on Islam?

Great
3 (3.1%)
Good
3 (3.1%)
Indifferent (The Filthy Centrist Option.)
30 (30.9%)
Bad
20 (20.6%)
stuff
29 (29.9%)
ALLAHU ACKBAR! Loud Muffled Thud in the distance.
12 (12.4%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: What are the blockland forum's thoughts on Islam?  (Read 5066 times)

i mean europe has been war torn up until very recently and christianity is fine
its even better

Oh wow oh jeez ouch. I say one anecdote against Christianity and it's glossed over and I get mocked, that's totally conducive to civil discourse
change your loving avatar greaseball

its even better

It's funny because the countries with the increase of Christianity are former Soviet block countries, yknow, the countries that atheism forced upon them and their religions outlawed in many cases. Those countries being stuffholes can be more attributed to communism then organized religion.

I don't know enough about the situation in the middle east to hold a tangible opinion on it

same goes for islam

I don't know enough about the situation in the middle east to hold a tangible opinion on it

same goes for islam

It's great. You should convert

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/why-CIA-hate-you-reasons-8533563

Quote from: CIA
The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam.

inshallah brothers

It + Sharia Law are very barbaric intolerant belief systems
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 09:06:49 AM by Insert Name Here² »

it's too much work tbh. waking up early for the first prayer, and then dropping whatever for 4 more prayers later? no pork? no bitches? count me out

as with any religion, live and let live until they encroach upon my own freedoms. edit: or the freedoms of others.

Fun fact: Russia could have been Muslim but the king at the time didn't embrace the religion because he didn't want to give up wine.

islam as a religion is as much of a traditional, backward mess as christianity; more progressive forms of it have spawned in recent years, much like christianity. it also sees extremities that although disconnected from its real teachings operate under its name, e.g child enthusiasm and terrorism
basically, we should get a sequel to religion

I can't use SMF but just so you know originally there were abbreviation tags that said that the amtrak bomb guy was a member of a devout Christian church
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:27:38 PM by ChappersTeddy »

islam as a religion is as much of a traditional, backward mess as christianity; more progressive forms of it have spawned in recent years, much like christianity. it also sees extremities that although disconnected from its real teachings operate under its name, e.g child enthusiasm and terrorism
basically, we should get a sequel to religion
muhammad married a 6 year old girl and consummated his marriage with her when she was 9. you really don't know anything about islam if you think child enthusiasm goes against its teachings.

a lot of modern islamic terrorism is also sanctioned by the islamic holy texts, without the historical or contextual restraints that biblical passages of a similar theme had (hence why christians today aren't going around en-masse slaughtering people)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 01:55:37 PM by Planr »

Muhammad was the original loli master