actually, why is there no main blockland community discord

Author Topic: actually, why is there no main blockland community discord  (Read 4552 times)

facepunch has one, why can't we? alot of discords are not very concentrated and i think it would be a semi good idea if there were halfway decent moderators. who would run it though?

because nobody can decide on a official/main bl discord server, there's like 200 of them.

facepunch has one, why can't we?
Because of the toxicity, bias, grudges, and petty hate that infests this community

The BCC is the best one though, it's actually about Blockland and developing for it

Because of the toxicity, bias, grudges, and petty hate that infests this community

The BCC is the best one though, it's actually about Blockland and developing for it
4Chan has a huge discord. Again, why can't we?

creationism corners pretty good

Again, why can't we?
Because we already have tons of them, but they're either toxic, or no longer specifically Blockland related

Again, the BCC is the most appropriate because it actually relates to the game it's made for rather than just being a sort of general chit-chat server or whatever

Because we already have tons of them, but they're either toxic, or no longer specifically Blockland related

Again, the BCC is the most appropriate because it actually relates to the game it's made for rather than just being a sort of general chit-chat server or whatever
Facepunch Community has a general for nearly everything and a channel for showcasing content for every game FP had made in the form of a general.
4Chan discord has a channel for every board and a channel for showcasing 3d models and content made for 4chan.

Why can't we have a general discord which has aspects of BCC and a few other things? Ruin is a huge subreddit discord for Ruin which has general and creative aspects

no they dont
https://discord.me/page/fourchan
https://discord.me/page/random
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 03:29:55 PM by Verification »

if your so keen for a official discord try starting one yourself and see how far you get. stop asking us

if your so keen for a official discord try starting one yourself and see how far you get.
im not a public figure and that's against the point of the discussion

huge server discords are already insufferable enough why would you want to join a main blockland one when half of this community is handicapped

huge server discords are already insufferable enough why would you want to join a main blockland one when half of this community is handicapped
I'm just asking and there would need to be halfway decent moderators. It's not like it will exceed 300 or so blockland users.

im not a public figure and that's against the point of the discussion
your whole topic in itself is honestly a stupid question. I don't understand your main point of "why don't we start a official discord" like people haven't tried and failed everytime. my guess is most blockland discords related to the forums already had the same goal as you: being the most popular and therefore ""official"" discord.

Because we wouldn't be able to decide on who should be in charge if we don't have a true neutral like badspot