actually, why is there no main blockland community discord

Author Topic: actually, why is there no main blockland community discord  (Read 4458 times)

I'm being legit when I ask this, but weren't you a mod for the clique discord for some time?

lol 'being legit'

ike dont succumb to the deus ex virus pls

why are you a loving unlikeable richardhead
i use my uno reverse card
its your turn verifications

No reason to give a proper response if he isn't gonna post in good faith

i feel like the only time you ever post towards me or interact with me is some negative beef you have with me like wtf
i can provide various example of you acting like a whiny little bitch for no reason when i have not even talked to you because you're mindnumbingly flippant
Yowza! Simmer down, broski ...

the clique is a group of friends who are very close. not a bunch of random people

I remember the original discord being much larger than a group of friends, but I unno it's been a while.

WHY CONTAIN IT

No reason to give a proper response if he isn't gonna post in good faith

I was asking a legitimate question, no need to get your pants in a bind

i feel like the only time you ever post towards me or interact with me is some negative beef you have with me like wtf
i can provide various example of you acting like a whiny little bitch for no reason when i have not even talked to you because you're mindnumbingly flippant
simmer down brotha

a little odd how you suddenly don't have enough time to keep tabs on your own topics right after many of major users bring up points like how your own thesis in its very self is a stupid question.

nevermind that though, because now you appear to have the time. please, respond and argue to the other posts made. why you still support or maybe now don't support an official blockland discord.

My very last discord message was 8 days ago. My very last steam login was 8 days ago. How do you say that I have the time? I was answering you from school computers. If you're wondering why I was not that active, pm me.

irc is faster and more useful and since the forum is split into seperate communities as explained in this thread we have people who have to split off because they don't like a community or a community doesn't like them or doesn't know them
The forum is significantly more useful because it's got different sections, AND separated threads within each section.
On discord, it's way too chaotic to attempt having more than one conversation in a single channel.