actually, why is there no main blockland community discord

Author Topic: actually, why is there no main blockland community discord  (Read 4451 times)

who the forget said u would be a babysitter
nobody did. but that's what you have to do when you're in charge of a bunch of man children. try reading next time

ok then
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:14:29 AM by Trogtor »

nobody did. but that's what you have to do when you're in charge of a bunch of man children. try reading next time
i did my bad

vote for me as mod for your discord servers guys

vote rlcbm as supreme administrator

the fact that you of all people wants to have a huge community discord is funny enough on it’s own

the fact that you of all people wants to have a huge community discord is funny enough on it’s own
why are you a loving unlikeable richardhead
i feel like the only time you ever post towards me or interact with me is some negative beef you have with me like wtf
i can provide various example of you acting like a whiny little bitch for no reason when i have not even talked to you because you're mindnumbingly flippant

It;s because badspot isn't handicapped. why would he need to make a Blockland Discord when people can already talk here. if you are that desparate to talk stuff with other BLFers ON VOICE CHAT than join one of the 3,000 existing ones or make a skype call or something

this discord fad is annoying. does every starfish and his grandma need to host his own loving chatroom?

this discord fad is annoying. does every starfish and his grandma need to host his own loving chatroom?
irc is faster and more useful and since the forum is split into seperate communities as explained in this thread we have people who have to split off because they don't like a community or a community doesn't like them or doesn't know them

idk about you, but this forum is pretty easy to use. its also better organized and moderated by a pretty impartial party - he doesnt get involved unless some real bullstuff is going on, while on some other communities having bad opinions or character qualities can get you banned.

loving no thank you. The last thing I want to do is babysit a bunch of handicapped manchildren who can't even use a lego forum without getting permanently banned on five million different accounts.

I'm being legit when I ask this, but weren't you a mod for the clique discord for some time?

because i dont have time? im legit not on this account 24/7 to answer you and im doing stuff irl
a little odd how you suddenly don't have enough time to keep tabs on your own topics right after many of major users bring up points like how your own thesis in its very self is a stupid question.

nevermind that though, because now you appear to have the time. please, respond and argue to the other posts made. why you still support or maybe now don't support an official blockland discord.

I'm being legit when I ask this, but weren't you a mod for the clique discord for some time?
the clique is a group of friends who are very close. not a bunch of random people

being a moderator for a friend group is less moderation and more just doing server management from time to time, like assigning roles or reorganizing/adding/removing channels